Why the Colts should be ASHAMED of themselves this mornin' bruh!

"Y'all know we get Pep fired for jackin' around right?" Yeah, I know bruh!"
Alexander Pope, the 18th century English poet, once said, "No one should be ashamed to admit they are wrong, which is but saying, in other words, that they are wiser today than they were yesterday." Confucius broke it down like this, "In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." Then Louie Anderson put it where the goats could get it when he spit, "I felt ashamed for what I had done. I don't have any excuses. I did what I did. I take full responsibility for myself and my actions. I wouldn't pawn this off on anybody. I'm sorry it happened. And I hurt people."

Well playas...the entire Indianapolis Colts football team and coachin' staff should be feelin' the same way this mornin'! EVERYBODY in that locker room should be takin' full responsibility for gettin' ole Pep Hamilton fired last week! These duns came out on Sunday and played with a sense of urgency and beat the previously unbeaten Denver Broncos which probably had the best defense in the freakin' league 27-24! 

Let's keep it real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st! Did the play callin' on offense with new offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski make the difference in this ball game or did each player's level of commitment to his freakin' job make the difference? I'll answer that for you playa! Boyz just finally showed up and did their freakin' job! 

Andrew Luck stopped holdin' on to the ball so long and made better decisions with it in his hands and therefore got out of the joint without throwin' a dull pick. Duns like Anthony Castonzo did what they're payin' him to do FINALLY and didn't cost the team a boat load of penalties! T.Y. Hilton caught the balls that were thrown in his direction. Frank Gore finally had runnin' room. The defense did what they've been doin' because they've played well enough for weeks to win ball games. 

So don't run out of the joint pointin' at Pep like he was the lone buster in this equation and now the problem has been fixed. Boyz should be ashamed of themselves for sittin' in the cut and allowin' that man to get fired because of a lack of effort of everybody's part not just him. 

In five days Chud didn't change the offense! Heck, he didn't even know the terminology of the offense! Some cat had to translate it to him. So they were runnin' the same offense boyz just played like their jobs where on the line! Andrew Luck finished 21/36 for 252 yards, 2 TD's and no picks! T.Y., who was targeted 7 times last week and caught 1 pass, ended the day with 5 catches for 82 yards. Griff Walen had 5 boyz for 73 yards! Donte Moncrief was 3 for 30! But will somebody please get a map and find Andre' Johnson for Ya Boy! 

All I'm sayin' is that boyz should feel real bad about the way they played on Sunday as Pep and his family are lookin' for a job today. Stop me when I start lyin'! 

Playas Thesaurus: 
1)  Spit: verb - to say
2) Dun: noun - the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It's whoever I'm talkin' about and its non-gender specific. 

Holla At Ya Boy! 
JayGravesReport
#TheBestDressedManInMedia
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
The caption under the photo isn't real but its REAL talk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin