Spittin' Game (How Brain Shaw pulled an old school Oakland caper to get out of Denver)

"It's fool proof dawg! I got this!"
Michael Porter, a strategy and competitiveness professor at Harvard, once said, “Strategy is about making choices, trade offs; it’s about deliberately choosing to be different.” Winston Churchill gave it to us like this, “However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.” Then Jeff Bezos, the founder and CEO of Amazon.com, spit some serious fire with, “What we need to do is always lean into the future; when the world changes around you and when it changes against you – what used to be a tail wind is now a head wind – you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.”

Well playas…it looks like ole Brain Shaw leaned into the tail wind, came up with a plan to get tossed instead of wrestlin’ with his team any longer. On Friday while gettin’ the breaks beat off of them against Utah 104-82, these duns came out of a timeout chantin’ “1-2-3…Six weeks!” Now keep in mind that there are only six weeks remainin’ in the season. Ole B-Shaw tried to tell a boy that it meant six weeks since the last time they won a home game.

Let’s keep it real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st! Everybody and their momma’s momma know that the Denver Nuggets have essentially quit on this dun. Boyz are just goin’ through the motions for whatever reason. Shaw is lookin’ at these boyz like, “I can’t quit bruh because if I do I can’t get my bread but if they fire me they gotta pay me.”

So since these duns have already given up on a boy let’s come out of the timeout talkin’ crazy and make sure that the mics are hot and the cameras are rollin’. We’ve only got one shot at this. So let’s make it count. Now I’m not sayin’ that B-Shaw came up with the plan but he sure didn’t veto the joint when some fool brought it up. Player X: “Hey dawg let’s say ‘1-2-3…six weeks comin’ out of the timeout!” B-Shaw: “Cool! Say it as loud as you can too. Cuz I’m ready to get out of here bruh! When ya’ll gone say it?” Player X: “Friday!”

B-Shaw went home on last Thursday and told the Mrs. to book a trip to Hawaii for next Friday. She looked at that dun like, “Next Friday? What, y’all got another break comin’ up?” B-Shaw: “Naw but I got one comin’ up!” Talk about the plan bein’ full proof! FULL PROOF playa! Can’t miss.

He thought about it all night and then when boyz were gettin’ drug up and down the floor he went for it. Ole boy stripped down in my Bernie Mac voice, 'bucket naked,' pulled out a toy Glock water gun and ran into the police station pointin’ that joint. No way was he gonna survive that foolishness bruh.

You can’t even explain it. If he didn’t call another timeout as soon as he heard those fools say “1-2-3…six weeks”, curse everybody out and then bench all of ‘em. Then he was in on it. It was an inside job like the fools that wanted us to believe that their semi broke down this week on the highway and some cats ran up on them and took $4.8 million worth of gold. I was born at night not last night pimpin’!

Ole boy was tired of wrestlin’ with these fools and it was easier to dip without it bein’ obvious to the naked eye than to fool with it. B-Shaw’s from Oakland so I know that he’s got some game in him and he spit it. Only the real hustlas out here picked up on it and I’m one of them. That’s my story and I’m stickin’ with it playboy. Stop me when I start lyin’!

Playas Thesaurus:
1) Fire: noun – information, knowledge, wisdom
2) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc.
3) Bread: noun – money, scratch, scrilla, dinero
4) Pimpin’: the person that I’m passionately tryin’ to get my point across to.
5) Dip: verb – to leave, to bounce

Holla At Ya Boy!
JayGravesReport
#thebestdressedmaninmedia
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
The caption under the photo isn’t real but its REAL talk!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin