(Video) College Football Weekly Wrap Up: Week 12!


Week 12 Wrap Up! 

Winners in Bold
1) No.15 LSU 17 vs. No.22 Ole Miss 38 (W)
2) Charleston Southern 6 vs. No.2 Alabama 56 (W)
3) No.18 TCU 29 vs. No.7 Oklahoma 30 (W)
4) No.10 Baylor 45 vs. No.Oklahoma State 35 (L)
5) No.9 Michigan State 17 vs. No.3 Ohio State 14 (L)

If you don't love the drama that is college football. Something is wrong with you bruh! As we come down the home stretch boyz are startin' to fall apart! I love it! I was 3-2 this week on my picks but it's all good! For the season I'm 34-24! Also check out the Hot Joint entitled "Emotions" explainin' to boyz why both Zeke Elliott and Cardale Jones should be dismissed from the Ohio State football team immediately! 

My Top 4 this WEEK
1) Clemson
2) Iowa
3) Alabama
4) Oklahoma

Playas Thesaurus: 
Dun: noun - the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It's whoever I'm talkin' about and its non-gender specific. 

"Keepin' it playa, playa!



Holla At Ya Boy! 
JayGravesReport
#TheBestDressedManInMedia
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook.com/TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin