Hustlas Ball (Why the Yankees are suckas for tryin' to hustle a boy out of A-Rod's 3000th hit ball!)

"Naw playa, you can keep the freakin' bat and the autograph!"
Fran Lebowitz, the well-known author and speaker, once said, “Contrary to popular opinion, the hustle is not a new dance step – it is an old business procedure.” Mos Def, the rapper/actor, gave it to us like this, “Focused. I’m a hustler. And my hustle is trying to figure out the best ways to do what I like without having to do much else.” Then the big homie, Abraham Lincoln, spit the hustlers anthem when he said, “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”

Well playas…hustlas rule the world and if you’re sittin’ around waitin’ on a boy to do you a solid you’ll starve to death. Hustlas “Git up, Git out and Git Somethin’” like Outkast in April of ’94 bruh! Zack Hample, a 37 year old cat from New York City must have been bumpin’ that joint when he caught A-Rod’s 3000th hit Friday night. Ole boy hit a solo homer in the first-inning off Detroit Tigers right-hander Justin Verlander.

What’s crazy to me is that boyz in the Yankees organization are fired up that Hample isn’t willin’ to give the ball back.

Let’s keep it real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st! You’ve got to be a straight up sucka to give that ball back. These major league cats run game on ignorant fans all of the time. They’ll usually tell a boy that they’ll trade them for an opportunity to go in the locker room after the game, meet the player, get his autograph and some freakin’ bats. You’ve got to be a complete idiot to fall for that foolishness.

I’m right with Hample on this one playa. If you want this ball it’s gonna cost you a fortune. Otherwise, I’m gonna get the bread from somewhere else. So you can pay me or some other sucka can pay me. You decide because it doesn’t matter to me.

Think about it bruh, A-Rod has made more than a half a billion dollars playin’ this game and he wants to give a boy an autograph? I’ll kick him in his butt if he tried to run that hustle on me. Now he’s actin’ like he’s not trippin’ this late in his career but you know he wants that ball.

Accordin’ to David Kohler of SCP Auctions, which sold A-Rod’s 500th home run ball for $105,000, the 3,000th hit ball is worth more than 50 stacks. So unless the Yankees or A-Rod himself is pullin’ up on me with at least 70 they can keep it movin’! Why? Because I’ll wait on a the sucka that’s a diehard A-Rod, Yankee or MLB fan to pull up and get even more. Because at the minimum I’m goin’ to get 50 grand. So I’ll sit in the cut and wait for it. But you’re not gonna offer me a freakin’ autograph and a chance to meet this cat. Who cares about him or his autograph and that goes for any pro athlete in my book. I want the bread playa!

Here’s the key to survival out here in these streets bruh. Don’t be a sucka for famous people, don’t be a sucka for beautiful women and always pay attention to everything movin’ around you. Why? Because famous people make a livin’ off of the fact that you’re delusional when it comes to them. Beautiful women already know that men love what they see and not what they feel. So all logic and the ability to count goes out of the window in their presence. That’s why you see boyz out here payin’ child support and livin’ in squalor. And by not payin’ attention to every movin’ around you, the game is always one step ahead of you. That’s why a boy in the major leagues can roll up on a fan and offer him or her a freakin’ bat and a picture for something that’s worth a fortune.

Keep ya head on a swivel playboy because this ride ain’t over ‘til its over! Stop me when I start lyin’!

Playas Thesaurus:
1) Spit: verb – to say
2) Solid: noun – to do someone a favor
3) Stack: noun – one thousand dollars
4) Bread: noun – money, cash, scrilla, etc.

Holla At Ya Boy!
JayGravesReport
#thebestdressedmaninmedia
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
The caption under the photo isn’t real but its REAL talk!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin