The Beast (Even with the dull neck beard Andrew Luck is a future Hall of Famer)

"I got this bruh!"
Vince Lombardi once said, “I firmly believe that any man’s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle – victorious.” Nelson Mandela gave it to us like this, “After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb.” Then Charles de Montesquieu shut the buildin’ down with, “To become truly great, one has to stand with people, not above them.”

Simply put, what makes Andrew Luck great is his ability to remain humble even after he’s shown his butt on the field playboy. Now for all of you suburbanites and rural bread cats that means after he’s gotten off, gone to work on a boy or simply destroyed his opponents. Andrew Luck steps up to the podium and says all of the right things and then prepares his mind for the next game. After beatin’ the dull Bengals 26-10 it’s on to the next like Jay-Z for him.

Let’s keep it real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st! What boyz don’t realize is that they’re watchin’ a future Hall of Famer doin’ his thing right before their eyes. Sure, I know it’s way too early in his career to start talkin’ HOF but when you’ve been around this game for as long as I have you know HOF talent when you see it. You can smell it like gumbo on Bourbon Street or hear it like Ray Charles and the humming bird outside the window. All I can tell you boyz to do is just sit in the cut and enjoy the ride. Even though sometimes I wanna run up on him with my clippers and cut that dull neck beard off. It drives me crazy!!!!

After puttin’ up 376 yards on the dull Bengals he surpassed Kurt Warner for the most passin’ yards by a quarterback in their first four postseason games in NFL history. What you cats don’t realize is that he’s only been in the league for four years bruh. I could run all of his stats down to you but why? Just watch the dun play.

Here are my usual antagonists wearin’ Bears jersey soundin’ like the haters that they are, “Man what are you talkin’ about Jay? How can you say that he’s gonna be a HOF some day? He’s gotta win some more playoff games first. He’s gotta get to a Super Bowl and win one first! C’mon bruh! Get off of his jock!”

What always blows my mind is that Bears fans sit on the sideline and hate on everybody else when their team constantly sucks and they quarterback is a cry baby. But they’ll hate on Andrew Luck, who is in the playoffs again puttin’ in work. I just had to say that. Let’s move on shall we.

So you don’t think that a young thunder cat that is only 25 years old isn’t gonna get better every year? We aren’t talkin’ about hard headed RGIII playboy. We’re talkin’ about a cat that puts in the work to be great! We’re talkin’ about a dun that understands the concept of T.E.A.M. Andrew Luck is the rare combination of DNA, intellect and work ethic. Those joints don’t show up in one human being very often pimpin’.

Therefore, if I were you I’d sit in the cut and just enjoy the freakin’ movie and stop interruptin’. I’m tellin’ you what the ending is gonna look like but you’ve got to be patient enough to watch it play out. If you thought Peyton Manning was a beast then this is King Kong’s long lost brother. Don’t trip… I didn’t get into Big Momma’s pills or anything like that I’m just tellin’ you what’s real before it becomes a reality. Up next King Kong in Denver! Can he knock him off of the Empire State Building at 25 years old? We’ll see and stop me when I start lyin’!

Holla At Ya Boy!
JayGravesReport
#thebestdressedmaninmedia
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
The caption under the photo isn’t real but its REAL talk!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin