How Dez Bryant continues to make a fool of himself on purpose! "Deny! Deny! Deny!"

"Man why y'all makin' stuff up bruh? I didn't even play today! I just got here!"
One of my favorite quotes ever is from Winston Churchill when he tells a boy, "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." H.L. Mencken, the famous journalist and cultural critic, broke it down like this, "I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie. I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe it is better to know than to be ignorant." Then River Phoenix, the actor, tried to make a boy think when he said, "I try to lie as much as I can when I'm interviewed. It's reverse psychology. I figure if you lie, they'll print the truth."

Well playas...that's what Dez Bryant was obviously tryin' to do after the Cowboys/Seahawks game on Sunday. This dun was goin' off about not wishin' ill will on Seahawks wide receiver  Richardo Lockette after he got blasted by Jeff Heath and knocked unconscious. Before the game was even over this cat named Marcus Sullivan who is a Fox26 digital reporter, with a verified Twitter account I might add, slowed down the video of Bryant sayin', "That's what the F he gets!" about Lockette to one of Lockette's teammates. So when asked about it, this dun starts goin' off  cursin' and hollerin' denyin' that he ever said it. 

Let's keep it real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st! Everybody and their baby's momma's momma understands that football is an emotional game bruh! Boy'z testosterone and adrenaline is runnin' 200mph on a timeout out in this piece. So cats always say things in the heat of the moment that they may not necessarily mean. So if ole Dez would have just said, "Man it was in the heat of the moment when boyz were pushin' and shovin' and I said some things that I'm ashamed of. I'm sorry! i wish that man all the best." Boom we're done! 

But when a boy starts actin' a fool about not sayin' what is clearly on video of him sayin' then he makes a complete fool of himself. This dun starts attackin' the media and puttin' it on his daughter's soul etc. He sounds like a fool bruh! Read this foolishness for yourself: 


"I won't ever, ever, ever, ever wish bad on a player that's been knocked down. C'mon, man. Stop with the bulls---!" Not once did I say that's what you get. I got on one knee and prayed for that man. I got on one knee and prayed for him. C'mon, man. Don't put clips together and do that." 
Then he jumps completely off of the freakin' roof on a boy when he says, "I swear on my daughter's soul I would never in my life do that to anybody. I could've been talking about something completely ..." 
Okay playa, what were you talkin' about? See this isn't a big deal to me because I know boyz talk $100 worth of noise all game long and it means absolutely nothin' when the game it over. So once you know that it's on tape you gotta own it bruh. Don't start puttin' the denial on your daughter's soul and foamin' at the mouth. You look stupid goin' there. It is what it is. 
If you weren't talkin' about Lockette then who where you talkin' about in the middle of the freakin' foolishness? You weren't talkin' about the beer man fallin' in row 26? You weren't talkin' about the Cowboy cheerleader that twisted her ankle. You weren't talkin' about the ref that fell down runnin' down field. So stop makin' a fool of yourself and be a grown man and say what it is. Like the coaches have always said, "The film don't lie!" Stop me when I start lyin'! 
Playas Thesaurus: 
1) Dun: the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It's whoever I'm talkin' about and its non-gender specific. 
Holla At Ya Boy! 
JayGravesReport
#TheBestDressedManInMedia
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
The caption under the photo isn't real but its REAL talk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin