(VIDEO) College Football Weekly Wrap Up: Week 9!


Week 9 Wrap Up

Winners in Bold
1) No.8 Stanford 30 vs. Washington State 28 (L)
2) No.19 Ole Miss 27 vs. Auburn 19 (W)
3) Georgia 3 vs. No.11 Florida (W)
4) Miami 30 vs. No.22 Duke 27 (L)
5) No.9 Notre Dame 24 vs. No.21 Temple 20 (W) 

What a great weekend of football bruh! I went 3-2 on my picks and 2-3 in Week 8. Remember, I didn't do a Wrap Up in Week 8! So my season record is now 24-19! So at least I'm winnin'! See ya next week! 

Playas Thesaurus: 
Dun: noun - the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It's whoever I'm talkin' about and its non-gender specific.

Keepin' it playa, playa!

Holla At Ya Boy! 
JayGravesReport
#thebestdressedmaninmedia
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin