(VIDEO) College Football Weekly Wrap Up: Week 13!


Week 13 Wrap Up! 

Winners in Bold 
1) No.7 Baylor 21 vs. No.19 TCU 28 2OT (L)
2) No.8 Ohio State 42 vs. No.10 Michigan 13 (L)
3) No.13 Florida State 27 vs. No.12 Florida 2 (W)
4) No.6 Notre Dame 36 vs. No.9 Stanford 38 (W)
5) No.3 Oklahoma 58 vs. No.11 Oklahoma State 23 (W)

Rivalry Week was dull when it comes to boyz showin' up to play with some pride! DULL! Michigan, Florida and Oklahoma State all wet the bed at the crib! But I loved every minute of it! Why? Because it's college football and we're comin' down the back stretch bruh! I was 3-2 for the week and now I'm 37-26 for the season!

My Top 4 THIS WEEK
 1) Clemson
2) Iowa
3) Oklahoma
4) Alabama

Playas Thesaurus:
Dun: noun - the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It's whoever I'm talkin' about and its non-gender specific.


"Keepin' it playa, playa!" 
Holla At Ya Boy! 
JayGravesReport
#TheBestDressedManIn Media
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin