(VIDEO) College Football Weekly Wrap Up: Week 3

"Y'all know how we get it in! So let's get it in!"
Week 3 Wrap Up
 
Winners in Bold
 1) South Carolina 20 vs. No.7 Georgia 52 (L)
2) No.14 Georgia Tech 22 vs. No.8 Notre Dame 30 (L)
3) No.15 Ole Miss 43 vs. No.2 Alabama 30 (L)
4) No.19 BYU 23 vs.No.10 UCLA 24 (W)
5) No.18 Auburn 21 vs. No.13 LSU 45 (W)
 
This was one of the best early season weekends in a long time bruh! For boyz that don't get college football you never will playa! This game doesn't need Fantasy Football to keep boyz interested. Check out the Hot Joint I wrote on Sunday mornin' entitled "Clownin'" to explain to you Duhavey's why! It was so crazy that my predictions were dull as I went 2-3! My season record is now 8-5!
 
Playas Thesaurus:
1) Duhavey: noun - old G.I. (Gary, In.) term from the 'Velt (my high school) invented by Vincent Goods. It's the person that thinks that they're right but aren't makin' any sense whatsoever bruh! A Havey is the dun that agrees with my take! So anytime we don't agree! Your are a Duhavey, Duhavey!
 
 
"Always keepin' it playa, playa!"
 
Holla At Ya Boy!
JayGravesReport
#thebestdressedmaninmedia
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin