(Video) College Football Weekly Wrap Up: Week 6!

Week 6 Wrap Up!
Winners in Bold
1) No.19 Nebraska 22 vs. No.10 Michigan State 27 (W)
2) No.4 Oklahoma 33 vs. No.25 TCU 37 (L)
3) No.14 Stanford 14 vs. No.9 Notre Dame 17 (L)
4) No.3 Alabama 17 vs. No.11 Ole Miss 23 (L)
5) No.15 LSU 7 vs. No.5 Auburn 41 (W)
 
I was dull this weekend bruh goin' 2-3!This was my first losin' record in four years. It was total chaos so I'm cool with it! Nobody could have picked all of this foolishness unless you were a complete homer for Ole Miss, Notre Dame or TCU! Lol! My season record is still 20-10 playboy! So a little chaos didn't hurt Ya Boy! I hope that you enjoy this game as much as I do!

Holla At Ya Boy!
JayGravesReport
#thebestdressedmaninmedia
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport

Y'all know how we get it in! So let's get it in!

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin