Set For Life!


"Thank you for allowing me to overcome the odds!"
They are people that earn millions of dollars every year making a living as motivational speakers. Large corporations and private groups bring these guys in to rally the troops, if you will, to get the very best out of their organizations. I've seen some guys make more than $100K per lecture. I can remember Lou Holtz and one of the guys from Apollo 13 (NASA) speaking at one of my employer’s national meetings some years ago.

Well, if Tim Tebow would have retired after the 45-10 beat down to the Patriots in Foxboro last night he'd still be set for life. Now I'm not saying that I'd like to see him ride off into the sunset just yet. However, my point is that he never HAS to take another snap in the NFL to be like the Beatles! He can live off of the catalog for life bruh! He can tell his story of overcoming the odds until he dies and companies will pay big money to hear it. Of course, I'd like to see him in a Broncos uniform next year because this could potentially be one of the greatest endorsement off-seasons for an athlete that we've ever seen.

If Tebow's agent and PR people are worth their weight in their credentials he's about to get ridiculously paid off of the hype alone. There’s not a company peddling a product out there that wouldn't want Tim Tebow pushing it right now because he's as hot as they come. Any product that promotes performance, being the best, results, stamina or simply staying on top of your game. Tim Tebow is your guy! As a matter of fact, I want my cut for selling it bruh!

You think Jordan or Tiger got crazy bread from endorsements? Tebow is about to set a new standard! For all of those folks laughing at him this season. He's about to laugh all the way to the bank! The guy that can't throw the football? The guy that can't play in the NFL? Yeah, that guy! He's about to get so much money that he'll have to keep it in Fort Knox!

All of the so-called expert analysts keep asking the silly question, "How long can he play in the league?" My question to them is, how long can anybody play in the league? The last I checked the average length of time of an NFL career was 3 and a half years. So let's say he only plays that long! He'll still make money off of his legend until he dies bruh!

There aren't too many people that can say that! Off of the top of my head Jordan is at the top of that list. Some people come through the world of sports and make a splash where the ripple never goes away and Tebow is one of them. People don't even realize that he's already been immortalized in Florida Gator folklore.

He never would have had to work a real job in the state of Florida even if he'd never taken a snap in the league. Tebow could speak to groups in the Sunshine State and name his price just because his nose remained clean after winning two national titles and a Heisman Trophy. He'd have a job at the University for the rest of his life making a VERY comfortable salary I might add. If you don't believe me just ask a guy by the name of Archie Griffin that was the only person to ever win two Heisman Trophies ('74 & '75). He went back to Ohio State after playing six seasons in the NFL and got his MBA. He's currently the President and CEO of the Ohio State Alumni Association. Interpretation: shaking hands and signing autographs bruh!

Now that Tebow has taken the world by storm because he overcame the odds, he can write his own ticket. All of the Tebow hater's really didn't want to hear that but since I'm Ya Boy, I felt like I needed to break the news to you gently. Tebow's saying in his P. Diddy voice, "We ain't, go-in nowhere, we ain't, goin nowhere!" For those that are checkin' Puff Daddy changed his name to P. Diddy in 2001 in time for the release of that record after he was cleared of gun possession charges. I had to throw that out there cause I got boyz analyzing my work cause I’ve got hater's too. Holla At Ya Boy!

I truly believe that even with Tebow’s deficiencies at throwing the football he’s earned the right to come back to camp as the starter until he can no longer put this team in a position to be successful. He should be given the opportunity to work on his mechanics and improve on throwing and playing in the NFL. Keep in mind folks! This was his first year as a starter and he was able to lead Denver to the playoffs and that hasn’t happened since 2005 bruh! For those of you that have doubts about his future just turn on the Beatles bruh! He’s going to be just fine and very rich for the rest of his life! Not to mention the fact that he's living for the Lord and for that reason more than anything he's "Set For Life!"

Holla At Ya Boy!
Jay Graves
Hit me up on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Like TheJayGravesReport on Facebook at http://on.fb.me/sTI3qZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin