Why Tom Brady can hang out with racist idiots but Cam Newton can't even dance! "Color Ball"

"I can do whatever I want to because I can playa!"
Rosa Parks once said, "Racism is still with us. But it is up to us to prepare our children for what they have to meet, and, hopefully, we shall overcome." Abraham Joshua Herschel, one of the leading Jewish theologians and philosophers of the 20th century, gave it to us like this, "Racism is man's gravest threat to man - the maximum of hatred for a minimum of reason." Then the always eloquent Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. broke it down so that it would forever be broken when he spit, "I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word."

Well playas...I'll be glad when it gets in a hurry because I'm sick and tired of the double standards that black folks have to live with in this country! Oh, am I'm talkin' crazy because I pulled the race card which is the SINGLE thing that boyz that don't believe racism exists never like to see. It's the elephant standin' in the room with his freakin' pants down that boyz act like they can see. 

On Tuesday Tom Brady went on WEEI Radio to tell boyz that he was goin' to continue to support Donald Trump no matter how many racist or offensive things he says bruh! This dun goes on to say, "Donald is a good friend of mine! I've known him for a long time. I support all of my friends." So Tom Brady can openly support a clown spittin' hate and nobody says a freakin' word? 

Now what he should have said was, "That's my boy but I definitely don't agree with what he said. That was totally inappropriate to even suggest such a thing." But he didn't. 

However, Cam Newton scores a freakin' touchdown in a football game and the country is up in arms because the dun danced! 

Let's keep it real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st! I purposely waited to write this joint just to see how many of these fake media-types were goin' to even comment on this foolishness. And like clockwork only the Huffington Post had the guts to even mention it because some dun tweeted about it. However, they didn't go in like they should have. So that's why you've got Ya Boy! 

Tom Brady is tellin' boyz that Trump is his homeboy and that he supports him no matter what. But the real question is why is he your homeboy if he thinks like that? Why are you hangin' out with a dun that thinks that it's okay to discriminate against an entire group of people? And more importantly, why isn't the sports world of journalists or for that matter, the world full of journalists not divin' all over Tom Brady for the cats he's hangin' out with and supportin'? Because he's white and he'll always get a pass. 

Think about it bruh, If Cam Newton were standin' next to Al Sharpton and he said the very same thing boyz would explode in anger that Cam is hangin' out with racists and therefore he's a racist. You know I'm keepin' it real! 
"I smile to keep from cursin' you boyz out!"

But let's put it where the goats can get it. Cam Newton can't even dance after scorin' a touchdown and these fake media-types go nuts to tell the world how inappropriate he is. Why? Because he's black and how dare he dance? How dare he act like that when he's gettin' paid $100 million? 

Oh, am I still talkin' crazy pullin' the so-called race card? Would we REALLY love Rob Gronkowski if he were black? I wrote a Hot Joint a few weeks ago entitled "Double Standards" breakin' down all of the foolishness that boyz let this dun get away with simply because he's white. If Gronk were a brother they would be callin' for his head and callin' him all kinds of names that I can't write on this report playa. 

So all I'm askin' folks to do is to stop actin' like cats are always makin' up the claim of racism and look at it for what it is. Put yourself in the shoes of the duns that you've always been so quick to dismiss as makin' excuses. See, it's easy to dismiss a boy'z claims when you don't live in that world and have to deal with the same issues 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year. The world ain't as fair as you think it is. Stop me when I start lyin'! 

Playas Thesaurus: 
1) Spit: verb - to say
2) Dun: noun - the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It's whoever I'm talkin' about and its non-gender specific. 

Holla At Ya Boy! 
JayGravesReport
#TheBestDressedManInMedia
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
The caption under the photo isn't real but its REAL talk! 

1 comment:

  1. I agree I feel between his support of Trump refusal to visit the White House and friendship with hate crime Fallon Mark Wahlberg that Tom is a racist for sure

    ReplyDelete

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin