(VIDEO) The College Football Weekly Wrap Up: Week 6!

 
Weekly Wrap Up
 
Winners in Bold
 
1) Navy 24 vs . No.15 Notre Dame 41 (W)
2) Miami 24 vs. Florida State 29 (W)
3) No.23 California 24 vs. No.5 Utah 30 (L)
4) No.13 Northwestern 0 vs. No.18 Michigan 38 (W)
5) No.10 Oklahoma 17 vs. Texas 24 (L)
 
Even though my Sooners had to be sacrificed I'm glad Charlie Strong got the win in the Red River Shootout! He's only in his second year and boyz are hatin' on him! I want to see him do well at Texas! Both Cal and OU were dull this weekend but it was a great day of College Football! I was 3-2 for the day and now I'm 15-13 for the season!
 
Playas Thesaurus:
 Dun: noun - the person in question dude, guy, etc. It's whoever I'm talkin' about and its non-gender specific.
 
 
Keepin' it playa, playa!
 
Holla At Ya Boy!
JayGravesReport
#thebestdressedmaninmedia
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Instagram: JayGravesReport



No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin