(VIDEO) College Football Weekly Wrap Up: Week 4

 
Week 4 Wrap Up
 
Winners in Bold
 
1) UMass 27 vs. No.6 Notre Dame 62 (W)
2) No.19 USC 42 vs. Arizona State 14 (L)
3) No.14 Texas A&M 28 vs. Arkansas 21 O.T. (W)
4) No.18 Utah 62 vs. No.13 Oregon 20 (L)
5) No.9 UCLA 56 vs. No.16 Arizona 30 (L)
 
I was dull on pickin' games this week bruh! My record was 2-3 because ole dull Arizona State, Oregon and Arizona all wet the bed on me. DULL!!! However, it was a great time watchin' the madness! My overall record for the season goes to 10-8!
 
 
Keepin' it playa, playa!
 
Holla At Ya Boy!
JayGravesReport
#thebestdressedmaninmedia
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Instagram: JayGravesReport

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin