Genius (How the Lakers were CRAZY enough to draft a dun that called Kobe a rapist)

"Oh so you gone play with me now?"
George Washington once said, “If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.” Leon Spinks stood up and shouted, “I know a lot of people think I’m dumb. Well, at least I ain’t no educated fool.” Then Aaron Sorkin, the famous screenwriter and producer, shut the buildin’ completely down with, “There are screw-ups headed your way. I wish I could tell you that there was a trick to avoiding the screw-ups…but they’re coming for ya. It’s a combination of life being unpredictable, and you being super dumb.”

Well playas…life was real unpredictable and Larry Nance Jr. was feelin’ super dumb after the Los Angeles Lakers drafted him with the 27th pick overall in the NBA Draft on Thursday night. Within minutes of being taken by the Lakers this dun had to go back, find and delete a tweet of him blastin’ the franchise player 3 freakin’ years ago. On May 1, 2012 then a forward at the University of Wyoming this fool tweeted, “Gee I hope Kobe can keep his hands to himself in Denver this time.” With the hashtag, “#rapist.”

Let’s keep it real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st! How stupid does he feel right now bruh? He was bein’ a stupid kid just sayin’ the first thing that pops into his head without usin’ a filter. I tell my kids all of the time that you can’t just put everything you’re feelin’ and thinkin’ on the freakin’ internet because it’ll come back to bite you in the rectum. And that’s the edited version.

So this cat blasts the one guy that he’s now teammates with and of all the people in the world it’s Kobe Bryant. The biggest jerk in the league!! So how in the THEE world do you think that’s gonna go? Kobe was gonna treat him like an idiot on GP anyway because he talks to everybody crazy. So now you’re the dude that’s callin’ me a rapist online? And now you want me to pass you the ball?

"Are you kiddin' me?"
What I wanna know is, who was the genius in the front office that decided that it was a good idea to draft Nance in the first place? So you’re tellin’ me that NOBODY knew about the idiot tweet before the draft? Accordin’ to reports Mitch Kupchak sat down with ole boy right after he was drafted and hollered at him about it. Talkin’ to him about the tweet doesn’t change the fact that he sent the joint bruh. And you already know who Kobe is.

This is another example of the Lakers front office bein’ and absolute train wreck since Dr. Buss’ passin’. Nobody knows what’s goin’ on. EVER!!!!

So why on earth would you draft this guy in the first place? Talk about a chemistry killer before boyz even walk into the complex. I was givin’ the Lakers props earlier in the evenin’ when they took D’Angelo Russell with the second overall pick instead of Jahlil Okafor. Why? Because they can get a proven big in free agency and they needed a point guard bad. Then they turn around and pick a cat that Kobe is gonna haze for the next year. It doesn’t make any sense. So unless they plan on tradin’ him his presence is gonna be counterproductive. Why? Because Kobe is Kobe and he’s gonna mess with that dun just because. Stop me when I start lyin’!

Playas Thesaurus:
1) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc. Whoever I’m talkin’ about. Its non-gender specific too.
2) Holler: verb – to talk to

Holla At Ya Boy!
JayGravesReport
#thedressedmaninmedia
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
The caption under the photo isn’t real but its REAL talk! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin