Trippin' (How D. Rose looks crazy tryin' to call boyz out for lack of effort! )

"I should have just kept my mouth shut bruh!"
William Hazlitt, the 18th century English writer, once said, “A hypocrite despises those whom he deceives, but has no respect for himself. He would make a dupe of himself too, if he could.” Tennessee Williams, the famous playwright, gave it to us like this, “The only thing worse than a liar is a liar that’s also a hypocrite!” Then Charles Spurgeon, the 19th century British Baptist preacher, broke it down so that it would forever be broken when he said, “Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite.”

Well playboys…the most talented hypocrite in Chicago has spoken! Derrick Rose just dove out of the birthday cake with a black and red thong on talkin’ crazy. After gettin’ the breaks beat off of them on Monday night by LeBron and Co. this dun had in my Grinch That Stole Christmas voice, “the unmitigated gall” to try to call his teammates out for a lack of effort! Are you kiddin’ me?

This dun had the nerve let this come out of his mouth bruh: “Everybody has to be on the same page. Until then, we’re going to continue to get our ass kicked.” He goes on to say, “I think communication is huge. We’re quiet when we’re out there, and it’s leading to them getting easy baskets. We got to give a better effort. It seems like we’re not even competing, and it’s f---ing irritating.” Whattttt?!!!

Let’s keep it real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st! This is the same cat that have lunched on these boyz for almost two years collectin’ a paycheck after he’d been cleared by the medical staff to play! Oh I’m talkin’ crazy bruh?

In December of 2011 he signed a monster 5 year extension worth $94.8 million. Then in February of 2012 Adidas backed the truck up and just poured bread out on his front porch when they signed him to a $200 million joint. I bring up the bread because ole boy got way too comfortable after he saw darn near $300 million comin' his way.  


Just two months after that he tore the ACL on his left knee in Game 1 of the playoffs against Philly.
He returned to full contact practice in January of 2013 and was cleared to play by the medical staff in March but this dun sat on the sideline for the rest of the year while his boyz hustled their butts off to make the playoffs. Cleared means that he was available to play homeboy and he chose not to! He didn’t even attempt to playa! How much of an effort does that equate to? But he’s got the nerve to call boyz out for playin’ with no effort? The key word here is playin’!

After his return from that joint in October of 2013 he tore the meniscus on his right knee in November that required surgery. But he took the ENTIRE season off for an injury that boyz normally come back from in a matter of a couple months. Again playboy, how much effort was he givin’ the Bulls then?

Here’s my diehard Bulls fan tryin’ to defend his boy. “Jay you trippin’ dawg! D. Rose is the man and the leader of that team. You can’t talk about him like that!”

Oh I’m still trippin’ bruh? Well let me put it where the goats can get it. Isn’t this the same cat that said back in November just two months ago regardin’ boyz gettin’ on him about sittin’ out that he’s thinkin’ about his long term future? Here’s what he said so that you don’t get it twisted playa, “I’m thinking about my long term. I’m thinking about after I’m done with basketball. Having graduations to go to, having meetings to go to, I don’t want to be in my meetings all sore or be at my son’s graduation all sore just because of something I did in the past.” What…like go to work and play the game that you’re bein’ paid to play? Really bruh?

Can you believe this cat? First of all pimpin’, Joakim Noah is the real leader on that team bruh! He’s out with an ankle/knee injury and all of the freakin’ emotion is gone that’s why they’re gettin’ it handed to them. He’s the real leader not D. Rose! You can’t lead when you’ve been as soft as drugstore cotton candy for two and a half years.

C’mon bruh! Don’t think for one minute that boyz aren’t lookin’ at that dun sideways for those comments. These cats in NBA locker rooms are no different than the studs in the streets. You can’t run from the fight today and then try to call a boy out next week because all of a sudden now you wanna fight. It doesn’t work like that playa. Either you’re in the ride or not! You can’t jump in when you feel like it and expect boyz to respect you.

Jimmy Butler and Joakim have been playin’ hurt for two years. Either you’re hurt or injured. You can play hurt and you darn sure can play after a boy clears you to play. I’m just sayin’! After the stunts D. Rose has pulled he needs to just collect his check and keep his mouth closed. Stop me when I start lyin’!
Playas Thesaurus:

1) Dun: the person in question, dude, guy etc.
2) Let me put it where the goats can get it.: Let me lay it on the ground for you bruh. I’ll give it to you straight with no chaser. Let me simplify it to the lowest common denominator for you.
3) Pimpin’: My man, my dude, my friend etc.

Holla At Ya Boy!
JayGravesReport
#thebestdressedmaninmedia
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport

Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
The caption under the photo isn’t real but its REAL talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin