False Flaggin' (How Ole Miss & Miss State got beat down tryin' to rep a suspect SEC)

"They exposed us bruh! Yep.. we ain't for real! Yep!"
Shel Silverstein, the famous poet, once said, “Tell me I’m clever, Tell me I’m kind, Tell me I’m talented, Tell me I’m cute, Tell me I’m sensitive, Graceful and wise, Tell me I’m perfect- But tell me the truth.” Mark Twain was like the O.G. standin’ in the corner when he said, “If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” Then Ismail Haniyeh, the senior political leader of Hamas, in his Big Momma voice spit this, “Some people think that the truth can be hidden with a little cover-up and decoration. But as time goes by, what is true is revealed, and what is fake fades away.”

Well playboys…the truth that I’ve been tryin’ to tell you boyz all year finally fell out of the closet like R. Kelly and the fakes faded away like pixie dust on New Year’s Eve. I’ve been tellin’ you boyz all season long that the SEC was Alabama and that the rest of those duns were, as we used to say in the hood, “False Flaggin’.”

Let’s keep it real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st! First of all, Ole Miss got drug 42-3 by TCU, who you boyz in the media said, was playin’ in the wack Big 12. They actually called the dawgs off early in the third quarter bruh because they could easily have put up 70 on them. Then Miss State got bullied by Georgia Tech 49-34. Keep in mind that the score was not indicative of the beaten they took from Georgia Tech. The Yellow Jackets ran for more than a quarter mile on these boyz and put up 577 yards of total offense on the team that was ranked No.1 for 5 weeks and ranked in the top 10 for 10 weeks. Why? Because they were in the SEC. Everybody and their momma’s momma said that the ACC was garbage because Florida State is on a 29 game winnin’ streak so they can’t be playin’ anybody. When we all saw the ACC blast the SEC 4-0 in the final week of the regular season.

All year I’ve been tellin’ you boyz that Ole Miss was Ole Miss and that Miss State was Miss State. But because they were winnin’ in the vaunted SEC they had to be Top 10 teams ready to play for a national championship. All we heard about this year was how good the SEC West was and that is was the best division in college football. Then the boogie man showed up and exposed the foolishness like I tried to tell you weeks ago in the hot joint entitled “SEC Mythology.”

LSU got beat by terrible popcorn eatin’ Notre Dame team that couldn’t hold on to the ball all season and the SEC West is the best division in football?

My argument hasn’t changed bruh. The top of the SEC is typically better than the rest of college football. That typically includes Alabama, LSU and Florida. They have been the most consistent over the years. The other duns are no better than everyone else and most of them are even worse. There are 14 teams in the conference and that string of national championships were been won by 4 teams. Those three and most recently Auburn has become a powerhouse. Well for three seasons. Stop tellin’ me about the rest of those duns ridin’ on the strength of cats like Alabama.

Bama doesn’t run around screamin’ SEC they say “Roll Tide!” Duns like Kentucky, Vanderbilt, Tennessee, Mizzou, Georgia, Texas A&M, Ole Miss, Miss State, South Carolina and Arkansas are hollerin’ SEC.

Here’s my SEC apologist screamin’ from the roof top now. “Did you see Georgia beat Louisville patna? Did you see South Carolina beat Miami? Did you see Texas A&M beat West Virginia? Yeah I saw them all win but they already “ish” the bed durin’ the regular season.

What have I been tellin’ you boyz for years? Georgia is Mark Richt’s Georgia! They lay more eggs durin’ the regular season than a hen with bubble guts ridin’ a Harley in the ghetto hittin’ pot holes. They always lose games they shouldn’t and then show up in a bowl game they shouldn’t be in and win but you boyz wanna talk trash. They have more talent every year than 99 percent of all of the teams in the country but they always fall apart durin’ the season and show up in a bowl game that doesn’t count for anything and win. It’s too late for that playa. Win when it counts then talk to me about Georgia.

Then South Carolina barely gets out of the joint alive against a horrible Miami team and you wanna talk about SEC dominance? I just saw the SEC West take it in the “you know where” this week and God help us if Alabama should happen to stumble which I think they will against Ohio State. Bama is the SEC’s only hope to save face for the entire conference. And really it’s unfair to Bama to put all of that pressure on them because boyz don’t wanna to pay to eat at Shoney’s.

I know that behind closed doors they aren’t even claimin’ duns like Ole Miss and ole false flaggin’ Miss State gettin’ out there and gettin’ bullied on national TV after claimin’ to be top 5 teams this year. Stop me when I start lyin’!

Holla At Ya Boy!
JayGravesReport
#thebestdressedmaninmedia
Get at me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport

Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
The caption under the photo isn’t real but its REAL talk!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin