Speakin' for Themselves (Why Jameis wins big & the media hates on Manziel)

"Y'all already know what the dull media can kiss!"
When the Heisman presentation was over I ran out to eat and ran into some cats arguing about integrity. Oprah Winfrey said, “Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.” Baltasar Gracian, the ancient Spanish philosopher, threw his cigarette down and said, “A single lie destroys a whole reputation of integrity.” Then just as Bill Cosby was finishing off the Pudding Pop he hit us with, “If you speak your mind and if it is true what you’re saying, then I think the integrity of what you’re saying carries through.”

The 900 voters of the Heisman Trophy spoke their minds on Saturday evening in New York and it was a land slide victory for Famous Jameis Winston. However, the dull media once again proved my point that most of these duns have hidden agendas and eat sour grapes 98% of the freakin’ time and they had a mouth full of those joints when Famous picked up the trophy.

First of all let me say this, congratulations to Jameis Winston for handling his business this year and completely ballin’ on these boyz. Congratulations for handling the foolishness of the horse head gangsta move that boyz tried to run on you over the past month. It took a real G to keep ballin’ knowing that you would be cleared of any wrong doing because I personally read the 86 page report and it was full of complete foolishness!

However, I want to go in on the dull media for speaking with their votes on how ridiculous boyz can be and how much personal bias gets in the way. I’m glad that it was a freakin’ blow out because ole boy was treated crazy just weeks before the presentation. But how in the world does Johnny Football come in 5th place in the voting behind AJ McCarron, Jordan Lynch from Northern freakin’ Illinois who plays in the MAC, Andre Williams from Boston College and Tre Mason from Auburn? They may as well have had me on the ballot. I would have come in 4th! Are you kidding me?

Johnny Football had better numbers than anybody in the building, including Famous Jameis! Now like I said before, I’m not mad that Jameis won the joint because I was pulling for him. However, by telling me that Johnny Football is 5th in the voting tells me that these duns voting are either blind, cripple and crazy, didn’t watch an ounce of college football this year or they’re outright hatin’? It’s a multiple choice question playboy and all answers can and will apply.

Then the first thing these duns will tell you is that the BCS is broken. The computers work just fine bruh, it’s the fools voting that mess it all up. Here is a perfect example of that. Any time you’ve got a cat with better numbers than anybody in the room, he won the joint last year, then you go find some cats to invite to the party at the last minute and they get more votes than he does, it’s an outright hustle! They may as well have been in the parking lot sticking boyz up for their Christmas money bruh!

You wanna talk about integrity? Let’s keep it real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st! How do you talk to me about the integrity of voters when 115 duns turned in their ballots without Jameis Winston even on the joint? Wheredeydodatat? On some real talk, it should have been only two cats on the freakin’ ballot in the first place! Johnny and Jameis!!

So now you’re gonna sit me down and legitimately tell me that these fools should have a say in who wins the Heisman or who plays for a national championship bruh? Are you kidding me? I’m just glad that at least Jameis won the joint because you could have flipped a coin between he and Johnny and I wouldn’t have been mad. The fact that Jameis’ team is undefeated made the difference for most folks and I’m cool with that.

I still say that if the award is to be given to the MOST OUTSTANDING PLAYER in college football, then regardless of wins and loses they should win it because football is the ultimate TEAM sport. If you’re not playing every position on the field then you can’t always control outcomes.

In closing, those 115 cats that completely left Jameis off of their ballots should be stripped of their Heisman vote’s altogether because they’ve proved to the world that they can’t be trusted with that level of responsibility. Just because you don’t like a boy doesn’t mean that he doesn't deserve to win the Heisman because his numbers speak for themselves! Stop me when I start lyin’!

Holla At Ya Boy!
JayGravesReport
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
The caption under the quote isn’t real but its REAL Talk!     

1 comment:

  1. Jay that is how you keep it real my brutha. I said the same thing. How does Johnny Football come in 5th behind those guys. He should have been runner up with Tre' Mason behind him. They don't have a clue about what the Heisman really represents. Good article my brother.

    ReplyDelete

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin