College Football Weekly Wrap Up: Week 5!

 
Weekly Wrap Up: Week 5!
 
Y'all Know how we get it in! So let's get it in!
Winners in Bold
1) #23 Wisconsin 24 vs. #4 Ohio State 31 (W)
2) #21 Ole Miss 0 vs. #1 Alabama 25 (W)
3) #8 Florida State 48 vs. Boston College 34 (W)
4) #14 Oklahoma 35 vs. #22 Notre Dame 21 (L)
5) #6 LSU 41 vs. #9 Georgia 44 (L)
 
I went 3-2 this week bringing my season record to 18-7! I should have gone with my heart and went with the Sooners but who would have known that Blake Bell would be able to throw the football and Mickey Mouse would be calling plays for Notre Dame? LSU's defense obviously didn't made the trip from Baton Rouge and Georgia's defense stayed at the team hotel playing video games! What can you do playboy? 
 
Holla At Ya Boy!
Jay Graves
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin