Pages
"To HUSTLE is to make the commitment to yourself to never be out-worked. To be GREAT is to remain committed to the HUSTLE!" -JayGraves-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Recent Fire!
Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!
-
"Only Time Will Tell" I’ve been saying it for the past couple of years! Then finally Scottie Pippen said it last week after t...
-
"I got this bruh!" Vince Lombardi once said, “I firmly believe that any man’s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all tha...
-
"How much work are you willing to put in?" Benjamin Disraeli once said, "Diligence is the mother of good fortune." B...
-
"I tried to tell 'em bruh but they wouldn't listen!" Abraham Lincoln once said, "To sin by silence when they should...
-
"Why isn't Bill Russell considered the greatest?" I wrote an article entitled "LeBron is Better Than Jordan (At 2...
-
Week 8 Preview Y'all know how we get it in! So let's get it in! Picks on Bold 1) USC vs. Notre Dame 2) #24 Auburn vs. #7 Texas A...
-
"All of this work we've put in and the freakin' governor brain farts!" Oscar Wilde, the Irish author and playwright, ...
-
"This is some BS bruh! I should be starting!" We constantly hear coaches telling players that in order to be great you'v...
-
"By the way, he's got one on his toe." I wrote an article entitled "LeBron Is Better Than Jordan (at 26)" comp...
-
"C'mon bruh! Not again?" Some old duns were hangin’ out in the vacant lot next to the liquor store talking about adversity. I...
No comments:
Post a Comment