My Decision is 2-0 Right Now!

"I got this"
I've decided that we're up 2-0 and counting bruh. For all of those folks that didn't like my decision making skills last summer, I'm going to give you something else to hate. I've also decided that we'll take care of these boys by winning two more games and calling it a series, signed the man you love to hate.
   LeBron James scored 24 of his 35 points in the second half, Dwyane Wade added 28 and the Heat used a late 14-0 run to pull away and beat the aching Celtics 102-91 in Game 2 of their Eastern Conference semifinal series on Tuesday night. "Feel good about it," James said. "Series is far -- far, far, far -- away from over. It's really just beginning for us."

James shot 14 of 25 from the field, and logged 44 minutes with no turnovers. Chris Bosh finished with 17 points and 11 rebounds for Miami, which leads the best-of-seven 2-0.
Game 3 in Boston isn't until Saturday night, and the Celtics may be particularly thankful for the break.

Now I'm the first to admit that I thought that the Celtics would beat the Heat in this series because of their experience. However, after watching the first 2 games the Celtics look like a shell of themselves. Now granted, they've got to go back to Boston for at least 3 more games and we all know how things can turn around.

At this point, all the Heat have to do is win one in Boston and it's a wrap. By the looks of things Miami is unstoppable right now. The big three are playing like I thought they would be able to way back in October when they lost to the Celtics in Boston. Remember how all of the talk show guys were ripping LeBron after that early loss?

I couldn't believe that people that make a living talking about sports didn't understand that it was the beginning of the season and that they didn't have any chemistry that early on. That just tells me that most of these guys don't know anything about sports they just have a mic and a terrible opinion. So keep hollering at Ya Boy because "I'll keep it all the 100" like the young folks say!

LeBron and the D. Wade looked like they were from another planet last night. They had the Celtics tripping and falling all over the place with those mean crossovers all night. Well... I'll tell you, if they can finish off Boston which I think they will do. They'll change the whole dynamic of the playoffs because they'll destroy Chicago in a best of seven series and go on to win it all. Let Rose get his and contain everyone else. Boozer is as soft as drugstore cotton candy so that shouldn't be difficult to do.

 I think that they'll out match whoever comes out of the west. Right now L.A. doesn't look all that great, OKC is good but they aren't ready to battle D. Wade and LeBron and Memphis is playing on pure adrenalin right now. I believe that if L.A. doesn't get to the Finals they may as well give Miami the trophy because the Heat could beat the others off of name recognition alone. Holla Ya Boy!!

Jay Graves
 Twitter:@jaygravesreport
Information from the Associated Press was used in this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin