Youngins (The REAL reason San Antonio can't do "nothin'" with OKC)


"Dude, we can't do nothin' with these young boyz!"
You already know that when I’m in Oklahoma City that I’ve gotta stop by my man Billy Sims’ BBQ joint. As I’m waiting for my “Halfback” dinner, these cats started debating over the burden of proof. Charles Darwin said, “False facts are highly injurious to the progress of science, for they often endure long, but false views, if supported by some evidence, do little harm, for everyone takes a salutary pleasure in proving their falseness. Then John Kenneth Galbraith, the famous economist, hit boyz in the dome with, “Faced with the choice between changing one’s mind and proving there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof.”

Well... the Oklahoma City Thunder got busy on the proof Thursday night as they let boyz know that they were the better team when they beat the brakes off of San Antonio 106-94. The Spurs came rolling into town on a 19 game win streak after carjacking boyz all over the country.

Then OKC spoke to them in their native ANY HOOD, USA vernacular, “That all sounds good playboy but you ain’t played us during that 19 game love affair you’ve been on! Now you’re on my block playing with my ball and my rules! So let’s get it in!” For all of you rural or suburban minded individuals, my ball means that you’re at my crib. My rules means that Ima make you play my game and that's run and gun. Then Ima put you out of my house like all the rest of these fools.

The young thunder cats went to work on the old veterans as KD peeled them off for 28 and Young Russ hit ‘em up for 27 as they sprinted up and down the floor on the old timers. They even held Tony Parker to 6 points bruh. The Spurs turned the rock over 18 times and the youngins took full advantage of their generosity.

KD is not playing with these boyz out here son. That was his 39th straight game with at least 25 points, the longest such streak since Jordan went 40 straight during the 1986-87 season. So don’t act like ole boy just got hot because the Spurs were in town. KD must have told the veterans in his Michael Irving at the U voice, “It ain’t you son! I burn everybody!”

Let’s keep it real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st! OKC is the best in the West bruh. Yeah I know the Spurs have been bangin’ but they can’t run with these young boyz deep in the playoffs. OKC has just proven that they’ve got what the Spurs don’t have and that’s the ability to expand their lungs.

Here’s my San Antonio fan screamin’ from the roof top of the Alamo, “Jay you sound crazy! They’ve been moppin’ boyz all over the country and now because they got beat in OKC you wanna say that they don’t have what it takes?”

Here’s the problem with your Spurs playboy. At some point they've gotta play the Thunder in the playoffs. They’re gonna play them deep in the playoffs and they’ve already been swept 4-0 by these duns in the regular season and the Spurs are old. If you thought that they were running last night wait until they blow the whistle in the playoffs!

San Antonio won’t even be able to see these young boyz they’re gonna be movin’ so fast, especially if everybody is healthy. I’m just sayin’! So in my Puffy ’96 voice, “It’s real in the field. Take that! Take that!”

Holla At Ya Boy!
JayGravesReport
#thebestdressedmaninmedia
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport

Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
The quote under the photo isn’t real but its REAL talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin