Ultimate Distraction (Game 7 Preview & Prediction)

"I know Big Momma and Ms. Ruthie down the street are mad at me bruh!"
It’s Game 7 playboy! We can put all of the famous quotes to the side on this one because none of those joints will help a boy win tonight! I could say it like Plato, Aristotle, Abraham Lincoln, Big Momma or Uncle Luke but if a boy doesn’t bring his “A” game tonight he’s going to the crib literally.
Now if I were a betting man I’d go with Miami because they haven’t lost consecutive games since early January.  However, I don’t play with bread like that pimpin’, so all bets are off! It’s too hard to make and I respect my hustle too much to throw money on the table because I wanna talk crazy to some duns at the barber shop!
It’s all knotted up at 3 and to tell me that Indiana has no shot tells me that you haven’t been watching these cats play during THIS series. Like Charles Barkley keeps saying, “Miami ain’t gettin’ no taller!”  So if they aren’t signing Shaq in his prime by 8:30pm and chauffeuring him over to American Airlines Arena and putting his uniform on him for him. They’re still gonna get murdered in the paint, and beat senseless on the glass. In all 3 loses the Pacers have essentially doubled the Heat up in both categories. Big Momma would be proud of the beat down they’ve given them with the thin switch because that joint stings and leaves weps.
Don’t get it twisted, the Heat are like 51-5 down the stretch and they’ve got the best basketball player alive backed into a corner with his legacy on the line. They’ve got the deepest bench known to man right now with shooters everywhere. When D.Wade and Bosh decide to come into the arena and not hang out in the parking lot the whole freaking game like they did in Game 6 they’re unstoppable!
The question is, will the shooters show up and will Wade and Bosh come out of the gopher hole long enough to help LeBron finish these boyz off? That’s the million dollar question playa! On some real talk, Indiana will destroy them in the blocks because the Heat have no answer for that. You can put all your bread, credit cards, food stamps or EBT joints on that stat homie! Don’t act like you’ve never seen a boy gamble his food stamps double or nothing. Now they’re using the EBT joint because stamps aren’t available. I’m just keepin’ it real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st!
Like I always say, I love the NBA playoffs for one reason! The BEST TEAM always wins the series. This ain’t college ball baby, you can’t just show up, get lucky and win a championship. The best team handles EVERY situation with complete professionalism on and off of the court because they realize that EVERYthing has an effect on the game.
Big boy Roy just cost the Pacers Game 7 and a trip to the NBA Finals playboy! When ole boy lost it right in front of me I might add and cursed the idiot out that pissed him off during the post-Game 6 press conference and then he tried to go new school rapper and throw in the “no homo” line that all the kids use now. It created an unnecessary distraction that a young team can’t afford to have at this point. Right before Game 7 on the road? Not a good look playboy!
 Boyz in the hood understood what he was saying and that it meant nothing but mainstream American didn’t. The problem is, the boyz in the hood aren’t holding the cameras and asking questions feeding the rest of the world his responses! That’s what ole boy failed to realize. He wasn’t sitting in the barbershop on 25th and Broadway in the G! Even the gay or lesbian sitting in the shop understood that it wasn’t a biggie because that’s normal chop it up language in the hood.
 “No homo” means I’m telling you that I’m not gay but what I’m saying may somehow indicate that I am. So you’re just letting a boy know before he gets any ideas.

So when he said, "I've got Paul George's back "No Homo" he wasn't being derogatory at all. He was just choppin' it up. The problem was, he wasn't choppin' it up with cats that understood what he was saying and boyz took it the wrong way.

It's no different than me telling a cat that I really like the way his suit fits him and then me telling him that I'm not gay but I'm just sayin'! No one would be offended by me saying that.

Was it the right thing to say? Not at all but I just telling you that ole boy was trying to be offensive. I’m just telling you how boyz talk in the hood and nobody gets offended, straight or gay. My problem with Roy is that he’s so corny that he tried to be cool and made a fool of himself.  Roy forgot that he was at work bruh! On some real talk, we ALL say some things at the crib that we wouldn't say at work! The difference is,  most people are smart enough to know that.


The only cats that can talk crazy and still keep their jobs are rappers because they get paid to talk crazy. The problem is, rappers wanna be ball players and ball players wanna be rappers and sometimes boyz forget who they're really supposed to be. Hibbert you ain't Lil' Wayne! He's a lot shorter than you bruh but obviously just as intelligent!
The BEST team will win because they didn’t create news off of the court that took away from their normal routine. If you didn’t know, athletes are the most superstitious group of people alive and the slightest change in routine has a tremendous effect on them.
  Roy got hit for $75,000 G’s and he’s now worrying about his public image instead of worrying about LeBron going into beast mode and doin’ work on his Pacers tonight. Now he’s reaching out to Jason Collins that he could care less about on twitter for PR purposes when he SHOULD be preparing for Game 7! In the famous words of Frank Tyger, “Professionalism is knowing how to do it, when to do it, and doing it.” Heat advance as a result of all of the foolishness I just gave you. Stop me when I start lyin’!
Holla At Ya Boy!
Jay Graves
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheJayGravesReport
The quote under the caption isn't real but it's REAL talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin