"The Super Bowl Black Out"

"Man I knew we should've paid that bill instead of hangin' out!"
Well its official bruh! There will be a lot folks sitting in the dark next week! They'll call it the "Super Bowl Inspired Black Out of 2012!" In hoods all across America the electricity will be on vacation for at least two weeks! Granted, it will be a forced vacation but a vacation none the least! While you're at it add child support payments, car notes and groceries to the list of people that will be sitting in first class during this impromptu hiatus! Why? Because boyz are in Naptown for the Super Bowl this week spending everything they've got trying to run with the big dogs! They didn’t listen to “Ya Boy” earlier but I can say that I tried to warn them.

Rapid Refund has made so much money within the last 48 to 72 hours it's ridiculous! I'm quite sure they've set some type of record because cats that "I KNOW" are broke are out and about flashing more bread than "Wonder!" My wife and I went to the Mike Epps/Whiz Khalifa/ Snoop Dogg joint last night and boyz were out flossin' so bad that it was laughable.

I watched a cat pull out a stack of money to impress a woman to pay for a drink that could have choked an elephant! What made it so bad was I swear that I almost ran him over getting off of the bus just minutes before bruh! I mean all bets are off this week. Folks are walking around with their entire tax refund checks in their pockets.

I guess they figure it's the Super Bowl and how many times will they get to do this again! So they've removed the brakes all together and  just floored it! There were people renting suites that don't even have furniture at home bruh! Talk about getting it in? Bottles were poppin', food was in abundance and somebody told the plus plus size girls that they could wear their stomachs out. They thought the memo read “Stomachs required for this outfit!” What it really said was “Take your stomach OFF before putting this on!” Otherwise you'll be in violation of article 1 section 7 of the "The Big Girls Need Love Too Ordinance."

I felt so sorry for plandex last night that I didn't know what to do! It was not made to be stretched that far bruh. I'm quite sure that its inventor was sick to his/her stomach knowing that it was being abused like that. It's all good in the hood this weekend but next week it will look like a natural disaster hit it.

Folks are going to be sitting in the dark, the repo man will be working overtime and the poor kids will be left to hunt for food on their own. FEMA trucks are parked on the off ramp right now so that they'll be ready when they get call on Monday morning.

I saw cats last night that just hours before were on their way to work but work somehow sent them to the concert instead. I guess they've got a great work life balance benefit that allows them to take a 4 hour break for morale purposes because it increases productivity! I completely understand! Go ahead and add unemployment to the list of folks crammed into first class on that vacation while you’re at it bruh!

The weather has made me eat my words on Indy being the worse idea ever for a Super Bowl because it’s been 50 to 60 degrees all week long. When the norm is like 15 to 25 degrees and snow. It’s made the Super Bowl experience one to remember. I know those that will be sitting in the dark next week will probably blame the weather for taking all of their money. It’s been so nice out that it’s been like Mardi Gras downtown! Enjoy yourself this weekend but don’t call me next week when the repo man is bumpin’ that Snoop Dogg, “What’s My Name?” driving off in your car! Just make sure you clean out the trunk on Sunday morning so that you don’t hold him up.

Holla At Ya Boy!
Jay Graves
Hit me up on Twitter: @jaygravesreport

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin