"I Told You So"

"Who Got Next!"
Since "The Decision" last summer I've been writing articles to LeBron haters. Now I'm tired of writing the same thing. It's like making left overs and changing the sauce on it. It's like having baked chicken, then chicken and noodles, then chicken a la mode, then chicken sandwiches. It just keeps coming up chicken.   How many times can I say, "I told you he would be just fine and would change the game regardless of what you think of him". Well... at least 10 times. So instead of me writing it again. I'll just give them all back to you. Please don't get sick after hearing me say "I told you so" for seems like the hundredth time!

1. The Enemy of Success May 25, 2011
2. It's Alive May 14, 2011
3. T.E.A.M.  May 13, 2011
4. Can't Knock the Hustle May 10, 2011
5. My Decision is 2-0 right now! May 4, 2011
6. Keeping It All The Way 100: 25% Real 75% Fake April 12, 2011
7."Watch Ya Back Son!" Heat Blast Lakers December 26, 2010
8. Heat Finding Their Groove December 16, 2010
9. LeBron: Letter To My Ex-Girlfriend November 29, 2010
10. Shame On You Cleveland November 10, 2010 although written in July 2010 after "The Decision"

Does it still taste like chicken or has it begun to taste like duck? In my opinion, the Heat could fall apart right now and it wouldn't make a bit of difference. They've accomplished more than the world wanted them to. They made it to the Finals after the 90% of  NBA fans wanted to see them fail. It would make my season to see them win it all in the face of such adversity. I like the hated because they're normally the most ambitious and "Ambition is Mandatory". I love what the Florida Gators always say, "Either you're Gator or Gator Bait!"(In my Larry the Cable Guy voice).


Jay Graves
jaygraves@ the jaygravesreport.com
Follow me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport

2 comments:

  1. Slow yo roll Jay! Don't break out the ballons and party favors just yet. I thinks there is a lot of work yet still to be done. As we can all remember, he proclaimed " not one...not two...not three....etc.". Beyond "The Decision", my dislike or disdain (not hatred) for LaBron has manifest from his disingenuous, callous, and often arrogance towards the game of basketball. I can't recall in my forty plus years a top notch professional athlete annoint Themself the king of anything. I guess I would like to see your her win something first

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slow yo roll Jay! Don't break out the ballons and party favors just yet. I thinks there is a lot of work yet still to be done. As we can all remember, he proclaimed " not one...not two...not three....etc.". Beyond "The Decision", my dislike or disdain (not hatred) for LaBron has manifest from his disingenuous, callous, and often arrogance towards the game of basketball. I can't recall in my forty plus years a top notch professional athlete annoint Themself the king of anything. I guess I would like to see him win something first before you crown him the King. So I suggest all of you Labron lovers clear your throats and wait until David Stern crowns him at center court in Dallas or Miami. Although I personally think we will all need to bow down to the seven footer from Dallas and Labron will have to wait another year for all of the real greats to get another year older.

    ReplyDelete

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin