Toe Nails (Why the NBA Playoffs is robbin' boyz with a water gun and firecrackers)

"We gotta get this bread Jay! You already know!"
Lou Holtz once said, “If you’re bored with life – you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals.” Karl Lagerfeld, the German fashion designer, gave it to us like this, “I like to do things quickly because I’m easily bored.” Then Viggo Mortensen, the actor and poet, stood up and shouted, “There’s no excuse to be bored. Sad, yes. Angry, yes. Crazy, yes. But there’s no excuse for boredom, ever.”

Well playboy…there’s no excuse for boredom unless you’re watchin’ the first round of the freakin’ NBA Playoffs! I love the NBA and cover it all year but this first round of games has me about to pull my freakin’ teeth out and put them in upside down! Darn near every series is 3-0, about to sweep a boy like Golden State just did New Orleans or duns are puttin’ the casket clothes on a boy to bury ‘em.

Let’s keep it real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st! I wish that the NBA would have kept the best of 5 format in place for the first round because it’s torture to watch bruh. Now I get why they went to the best of 7 joints because of the additional bread they’re makin’! I get it playa but its torture all the same.

Watchin’ Golden State man handle New Orleans was brutal. Seein’ the Cavs act like they’re remotely interested in bein’ in Boston for 3 additional days is ridiculous. Memphis is just tryin’ not to fall asleep at the wheel toyin’ with Portland. Houston may as well be kickin’ a can down the street foolin’ around with Dallas. Paul Pierce is lookin’ like he’s found the fountain of youth beatin’ up on the Raptors.

We saw ole dull Derrick Rose brain fart with 1.3 seconds left yesterday in Milwaukee to let those duns win at least one game. That joint should be over right now. I can’t just put it on D. Rose because the entire team pulled up at the light with the music blastin’, windows down and not payin’ attention to the fact that they were in the projects at 3am. When they walked into the buildin’ they looked uninterested and started trippin’ over their shoe strings from the openin’ tip. They turned the ball over 26 times and it still took a last second shot for the Bucks to win. The Bulls should be ashamed of themselves for that one bruh. Now they’ve gotta add another game to this foolishness.

At least Brooklyn and San Antonio are givin’ me somethin’ to keep from jumpin’ off of the roof. The Spurs gave one game to the Clippers and then have put that thang on them two straight nights. The Nets have cut into the Hawks confidence to make it 2-1 ATL.

So I guess I can’t say that I’ve got the razor out just yet pullin’ my toe nails off but I’m close bruh. I’m just ready for coachin’ to become a factor in the series and where game plannin’ makes a difference. At this point boyz are just runnin’ out there playin’ pick-up basketball. We may as well be at the Rucker watchin’ Birdie coach and Shep take over the freakin’ game because this is some bull feces! And that’s the edited version! The NBA is out here with a water gun and some firecrackers robbin' boyz without a ski mask. Stop me when I start lyin’!

Playas Thesaurus:
1) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc.
2) Dull: adjective – to tag you put on a boy when you say his name and you’re shakin’ your head at the same time. You’re waitin’ on him to do or say something stupid.
3) Birdie and Shep: nouns – duns from the movie “Above the Rim!” You had to see the joint to understand bruh! I’m not about to explain that joint to you.

Holla At Ya Boy!
JayGravesReport
#thebestdressedmaninmedia
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
The caption under the photo isn’t real but its REAL talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin