House Money (Why I'd rather be a hooper on Hampton's yard this mornin' bruh)

Yeah, y'all blasted us playa but I'll be on the yard in the mornin'!!"
Norman Vincent Peale, the author of ‘The Power of Positive Thinking’ once said, “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” Helen Keller looked at it this way playa, “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” Then the big homie Mark Twain kept it simple by just sayin’, “To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.”

Well playas…the Hampton Pirates had both ignorance and confidence when they showed up to the KFC Yum! Center on Thursday night! For the record, if I’m goin’ to battle I want every single one of those duns in the ride with me. Sure, Kentucky walked into the joint with 9 McDonald’s All-Americans, a record of 34-0, a Vegas point spread of 32 points and essentially playin’ at the crib! With all of that Hampton covered the spread and only lost by 23!

Let’s keep it real or all the way the 100, whichever comes 1st! Hampton should have gotten beaten by 40 or more playboy! They came into the joint with a record of 17-17 playin’ in the freakin’ MEAC!!! When boyz from ESPN were followin’ them around for the past few days, to a man, they all believed that they could win! Now you, I and Big Momma knew that they were gonna get the breaks beat off of them. Hell, they knew that they were gonna get the breaks beat off of them but they had the right attitude!

They were playin’ with house money bruh! They had nothin’ to lose by tellin’ a boy that they could win that freakin’ game! That’s the dun I want with me when I’ve got to run over to next hood over and get my lil’ sister’s bike back. I know I’m gonna get whooped because I can’t whoop the entire hood but when I leave boyz got respect for me.

Now when they see me they give me a pound and keep the rest of the hood off of my back. Every now and then you’re gonna run up on a boy that you can’t do anything with. It is what it is playa! However, the question is how are you gonna deal with the challenge?

Hampton told a boy that we’re gonna ride and whatever happens, happens out here pimpin’! As far as I’m concerned Hampton is Pookie and Ray-Ray from around the way because they’re willin’ to ride or die!

When everybody and their mommas momma tells you that you’re a 32 point dog walkin’ in and you walk out only losin’ by 23 and you’re Hampton? Can you say BMOC? Have you EVER been to Hampton bruh! Have you seen the women at Hampton? Put it like this playboy! They may as well have won the national title last night because they’re about to get back!!!!!

So you boyz can laugh at the Pirates all you want on Sports Center and standin’ around the water cooler this mornin’ but these duns are about the hit the yard today with the swagger of Barack Obama! Now whether you like President Obama or not he’s the most powerful man on the planet and when he walks into a room you can smell it! That’s the duns at Hampton today! On some real talk, you’ve just gotta be the most powerful man in the room that you’re standin’ in! I’m just sayin’! The duns from Kentucky aren’t at Hampton today! Stop me when I start lyin’!

Playas Thesaurus:
1) Dun: noun – the person in question, dude, guy, etc.
2) Pound: verb – to shake my hand out of respect
3) To keep the hood off of me: verb – to make sure that nobody in the hood bothers me with I walk through. To be untouchable because the head gangsta in the hood has to the word out to never bother this dun.
4) To ride: verb – to give your best shot, to lay all of your chips on the table.
5) Pimpin’: noun – the person that I’m passionately tryin’ to get my point across to.
6) Ride or Die: verb – to be all in bruh!
7) BMOC: noun – Big Man On Campus, you can’t tell a boy nothin’!
8) To get back: verb – to reap the benefits of success! Whatever that means to you playa!

Holla At Ya Boy!
JayGravesReport
#thebestdressedmaninmedia
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: www/facebook.com/TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
The caption under the photo isn’t real but its REAL talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin