The Ole Eddie Haskell (Why Mike Tomlin pulled a jack move and then lied about it!)

"Riiiiight now!"
Winston Churchill once said, “A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.” Plato gave it to us like this, “As the builders say, the larger stones do not lie well without the lesser.” Then Friedrich Nietzche shut the building down with, “One may sometimes tell a lie, but the grimace that accompanies it tells the truth.”

Ole dull Mike Tomlin told a lie and the grimace that accompanied it told boyz the whole truth and nothing but the truth. That dun tried to tell the world that he didn’t intentionally slow down Jacoby Jones as he was in route to taking a kickoff to the house lie we're all from the suburbs bruh.

Tomlin told boyz that he always looks at the jumbo-tron to get a better view of what’s going on, on the field like most coaches in the National Football League do! Was that the truth? Sure it was! Did he know where Jacoby was in reference to where he was? Absolutely! Was he looking at him out of the corner of his eye as he got closer? He most definitely was!!!

Let’s keep it real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st! If he was looking at the freakin’ jumbo-tron then he could see that dun running up on him and he had ample time to get out of his way. It’s like driving on the expressway bruh! You can see a boy rolling up on you speeding so you get out of the way. Naw playboy and in my G.I. ‘Velt ’85 voice, “Tell that to somebody who you know, don’t know, cuz I know!

That lie sounded like the joint I told the principal when I was in the 4th grade trying to jack this girl for her candy. I’ll never forget that day I kept them from calling my old man up to the school. It was the difference between life and death for me because my ole dude didn’t play.

This girl won the Spelling Bee in class and first place was a whole bag of candy. The fellas and I wanted some of that candy pimpin'. So we surrounded her after school and politely asked her for some. She refused and took off running so I grabbed her hood and that joint came off in my hand. I was devastated because I had the evidence of this foolishness in the palm of my hand. When her mom came to the school the next morning. I told them that I had my arm around her and that joint got caught on my sleeve. So I took it to the crib to make sure that she got it back the next day. I pulled the ole Eddie Haskell move on ‘um dawg and it worked.

That was Mike Tomlin last night bruh! He jacked a boy for some candy and got caught doing it on the jumbo-tron. Then put on that demanding speech voice that he’s got and boyz believed him. That was Eddie Haskell 101! Don't ever look like the dun that's capable of foolishness and you'll never get blamed for the foolishness. So every now and then you can pull some foolishness and give 'um the ole Eddie Haskell and keep it movin'.

See if they would have had cameras in school when I was a shorty in the G my lie wouldn’t have worked either. Mike Tomlin should be fined not for being on the field and interfering with ole boy but for lyin’ to boyz that know what a lie looks and smells like playboy! Stop me when I start lyin’!

Holla At Ya Boy!
Jay Graves
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
The quote under the caption isn’t real but its REAL talk!   
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin