Aliens & Heavy Chevy's!


"Tim Tebow and the Bronco's pull the upset!"
What if I told you that I saw green aliens driving a Heavy Chevy through the hood, bumpin’ that Geto Boys “My minds Playin’ Tricks On Me” or that Big Foot was selling dope down in the Village. What if I told you that the Flying Monkeys had a house party and the Wicked Witch threw down with her famous brew and it was as Don Cornelius would always say, “A stone cold blast!” After a few days of telling those types of stories you would recommend that I see a psychiatrist because I would have no proof of the events.

However, I’ve been telling you that Tim Tebow can, in fact, play quarterback in the NFL but you keep insisting that he can’t! Now I’m beginning to believe that one of us is crazy and it ain’t me bruh! Now are you going to voluntarily put the straight jacket on or am I going to have to wrestle you into it? Let me know if need to call some real “G’s” and move my furniture around before this gets ugly.

Tebow strikes again as all of his hater’s watch in disbelief. He led the Denver Bronco’s on yet another amazing victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers 29-23 in overtime, I might add, in the AFC Wild Card Match up. A poised Tim Tebow hit Demaryious Thomas across the middle on a mind blowing 80-yard touchdown pass on the first play of overtime to win the game. The play took only 11 seconds and was the quickest ending to an overtime in NFL history. Who else ladies, gentleman and hater‘s but the incomparable Tim Tebow?

Ole boy put a career high 316 yards in the air in the biggest game of his pro career to shut all the hater’s up for good. Whatever happens in New England next week is irrelevant because my point has already been proven weeks ago. Just like there are actually people in the world that look like and act like Madea, Shanaynay and Ole Man Otis. Tyler Perry and Martin Lawrence didn’t just make those characters up. Go to any hood in America and you’ll find all three of them playing cards together. Just like if you go to Denver you’ll find a real quarterback under center.

I’ve been saying all season long to stop telling me that he can’t play quarterback in the NFL when I’m watching him play every week! If my television is on and the Bronco’s are playing and he’s on the field then he’s playing bruh!

I’m not the one who’s crazy. What’s crazy is to keep listening to these so called experts that have convinced you to believe that in order to play quarterback in the NFL you’ve got to be able to throw the football like Dan Marino, Peyton “Freaking” Manning or Tom Brady.

No Sir! You’ve got to be able to lead the team by rallying the troops and by not putting them into bad situations! He’s got the “It Factor” and you can’t teach that. All Tebow has done this season is make the Bronco’s a better team because of his leadership. They were 1-4 when he took over. Now they’re deep into the playoffs. I’d say that’s much better.

I’m the one who’s crazy though? All I’ve heard was “Tebow’s mechanics are terrible! Defenses are going to figure him out. The Bears gave them that ball game because of some bone head mistakes down the stretch. The Steelers were banged up with too many injuries. Big Ben couldn’t move in the pocket!” Bla Bla Bla! It’s football bruh and regardless of what’s happening with the other team you’ve got to take advantage of the circumstances you‘re faced with.

If defenses couldn’t figure him out early on, Win! If the Bears imploded in the last seconds of the game, Win! If the Steelers roll into town snake bitten, Win! It’s just that simple! A winner knows how to win under whatever circumstances you put them in and Tebow happens to be that guy. Stop fighting it because you look stupid trying to tell the world that he can’t play quarterback in the NFL when we’re all looking at the freaking guy not only play but win.

Now I’m gonna start throwing people off of the band wagon because this joint is starting to get crowded. This isn’t the subway bruh, where just anybody can get on! I mean you had to already be on this joint week six when the train left the station. I’m seeing boyz hollerin’ Tebow that were walking just last week.

As a matter of fact, I’m stopping this joint and I want to see some ID. If your card doesn’t say “I Believed After Week Six“, I’m throwing you off. Don’t be the girl that wouldn’t give the guy the time of day and then after he’s blown up she’s suddenly lost her watch. I’m just saying! Can we now officially say that Tebow is the real deal and move on from this ignorance because I’ve got to go. My boys are pulling up in the Heavy Chevy?

Holla At Ya Boy!
Jay Graves
Hit me up on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Like this Hot Joint? Like TheJayGravesReport on Facebook at http://on.fb.me/sTI3qZ
Information from the Associated Press was used in this article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin