Why Gilbert Arenas is butt naked foamin' at the mouth NUTS bruh! "Tom Foolery"

"Man I didn't say that! Or did I?"
Bertrand Russell, the British philosopher, once said, "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Amy Adams, the famous actress, gave it to us like this, "I think a lot of times we don't pay enough attention to people with a positive attitude because we assume they are naive or stupid or unschooled." Then John Wayne broke it down like a playa at a pimp convention when he spit, "Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."

Well playas...the dun that they call Agent 0 has finally proven to the world he's a complete maniac butt naked foamin' at the mouth. This fool took to his Instagram page a few days ago tryin' to show out on boyz and admitted to fraud and grand theft. Look what this dun wrote:  

"You kick me out your strip club, you getting robbed.....I know what yall thinking(soft ass aint robbing no body) I would like too inform all the big ballers out there,im the reason BIG strip clubs #fingerprint now hahaha..I'll order $80,000 worth of ones,throw about $40,000 of it too the strippers,sneak the rest out the club...have one of my #teammatessign that bill....wake up the next day,call #americanexpress(my card was stolen at the strip club last night,and these charges aint mines) with a (no questions asked policy)once they see its not ur signture,they refund you ALL your money back lmaoooo soooo I got the $80,000 I spent back..PLUS the $40,000 I took out the club... #aintnotrickingbihh strippers gave me that vagina on the house,it cost me nothing hahahaha #howyoudoing #ranoffontheclubTWICE #greatinvestment #KOD'S #MAGICCITY just call it a club appearance fee lmaooo"

Let's keep it real real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st! If he isn't the stupidest individual breathin' he'll take his place until he get's here. Now we already knew that the dun wasn't playin' with a full deck because of all of the other foolishness that he'd been involved in. Remember when he and Jaravis Crittenton pulled guns out on each other in the locker room when they were playin' with the Wizards? He called Al Sharpton a "coon" for comin' to the defense of Michael Brown durin' the saga that played out in Ferguson. He made sexist remarks about the WNBA etc.. 

Then about week ago this fool clowned the women of Flint for not bein' able to wash their butts! So we already knew that the dun was outta control! But to openly admit to stealin', committin' fraud and pullin' a grand theft heist at a strip club is beyond stupid. Why? Because they're gonna lock his butt up so fast that it'll make him dizzy. Then we won't ever have to hear from that him doin' something stupid EVER again. Stop me when I start lyin'! 

Playas Thesaurus: 
1) Spit: verb - to say 
2) Dun: noun - the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It's whoever I'm talkin' about and its non-gender specific. 

Holla At Ya Boy! 
JayGravesReport
#TheBestDressedManInMedia
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
The caption under the photo isn't real but its REAL talk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin