How to know for sure that YOU ARE a HATER! "Sucka Bait"

"You know boyz are about to clown you right?" 
Tom Hiddleston, the English actor, once said, "Haters never win. I just think that's true about life, because negative energy always costs in the end." Rob Manuel, broke it down like this, "There's a certain logic to avoiding the haters, but as a strategy, it's utterly flawed. When you turn off the feedback, you lose the benefits as well as the drawbacks. It's like having a sore finger and cutting off your arm." Then of all the people in the world to make any sense, R. Kelly shut the buildin' down when he spit, "I only feel sorry for weak people. And mostly what I've come to find is that the weak people are the ones that are the haters." 

Well playas...I feel the same way because it's always the weak minded individuals that are the suckas that are always lookin' to hate for whatever reason. Now everybody and their baby's momma's momma, Ms. Jackson, knows that I'm a diehard Oklahoma Sooners fan. I have been since the '70's. When my son was growin' up we had season tickets for 14 years and we didn't miss a game. We've traveled all over this country watchin' them play and I've lost count as to how many College GameDay's we've seen live. Now keep in mind that I'm not on the team. So therefore, what a boy does on the field I have no control of. Therefore, I can't talk trash before or after the games because I didn't contribute to the wins or the loses. 

So after the Sooners got the brakes beat off of them on New Year's Eve by Clemson who PROVED to be the much better team on Thursday night. Several cats, well...the same two cats like clockwork, took to my Facebook page to talk trash to me about OU gettin' blasted. Now again, I'm not on the team so it's worthless to talk crazy to me because I didn't play nor coach in the darn game. However, I would accept the trash talk "IF" the duns that were talkin' were CLEMSON fans!!! But these fools are Notre Dame fans!!!! Wheredeydodatat? 

Let's keep it real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st! Notre Dame didn't even make the College Football Playoff! So why in THEE world are some delusional Notre Dame fans even have their mouths open and they were at the crib watchin' this whole thing play out! I'll tell you why bruh!!! Because these cats are bonafide HATERS that's why! You've got to be a complete sucka to holler at a boy when your team is irrelevant. 

How in the world can you fix your mouth to say a mumblin' word to a boy who's team is playin' in the game that you wanted your team to play in? Your team wasn't good enough to qualify. That makes you a sucka off the top! Don't be that dude bruh because when you become him you look stupid.  Now am I petty for dedicatin' an entire Hot Joint to some suckas? You darn right I am because boyz need to know that they are in fact some haters when they wanna act like they aren't. See nobody ever wants to admit that they're haters but this is what hatin' looks like and if you're pullin' stunts like this you are in fact a hater. 

Just sit back and enjoy the games for what they are. Remember, you aren't on the freakin' team so you can't talk trash to boy in the win or the loss. You had absolutely nothin' to do with the outcome. So stop actin' like it. And you darn sure can't talk if your team is at the crib!! That's like callin' a boy whose team lost in the Final Four of the NCAA Tournament and your team got beat in the Sweet 16! Stop me when I start lyin'! Oh, and congats to both Clemson and Alabama for goin' to work on boyz to get to the National Championship Game on January 11th! 

Playas Thesaurus: 
1) Spit: verb - to say
2) Dun: noun - the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It's whoever I'm talkin' about and its non-gender specific. 

Holla At Ya Boy! 
JayGravesReport
#TheBestDressedManInMedia 
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
The caption under the photo isn't real but its REAL talk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin