Why Cam Newton and Co. had a right to be upset after their first loss! "Sucka Move"

"It is what it is playa! But I still don't like it!" 
Will Ferrell once said, "I've never been a conceited person or cocky, never felt boastful, but I always had a sense of self-worth; I always had a real sense of myself." Ricky Henderson gave it to us like this, "Just because I believed in what I was doing on the field and dedicated myself to playing the game, does that mean I'm cocky? Does that mean I'm arrogant?" Then Conor McGregor, the MMA fighter, shut the buildin' down when he spit, "I guess I have a little bit of an ego. I'm confidently cocky, you might say." 

Well playas...after the Falcons beat the Panthers on Sunday, Atlanta linebacker, O'Brien Schofield, took it upon himself to talk a little trash and he even dabbed on a boy which i thought was cool! But this dun had the nerve to say that the Panthers showed no class after the loss. What!!!?? 

Now let's keep it real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st! I've got no problem with a boy talkin' trash in the world of competition. It is what it is. But don't say that the Panthers showed no class because they were pissed that they lost the freakin' game! They're supposed to be hot about losin'! They were 14-0 when they lost!!! Where are you from bruh? 

Ole boy, Schofield, says that they didn't show any class when they drug the Falcons a few weeks ago 38-0 by takin' a team picture on the sideline and Cam Dabbin' etc. Dude, where are you from again!!!? They beat the brakes off of you and your boyz because they got into your team's head! They did what they were supposed to do! Now that you and your boyz have knocked them off. You get a chance to rub it in. That doesn't mean that they're supposed to like it. That's what it's all about. Schofield OBVIOUSLY grew up in the suburbs or in some soft community where nobody was allowed to talk trash. Becasuse where I'm from there is a game inside the game and talkin' trash fuels it. 

The Panthers are supposed to be upset that they lost! Why? BECAUSE THEY LOST! And it's okay for you to talk trash after you beat them. Especially, after they drug you and your boyz up and down the field a few weeks ago and constantly dabbed in the process. 

But the ultimate sucker move by Schofield was when he responded to Atlanta's Charles Johnson's question "Who are you?"  Because he was talkin' so much trash, "I'm a Super Bowl champ and a two-time NFC Champ. Who are you?" Now keep in mind that ole boy used to play for Seattle. But the key words here are 'used to.' That was a great come back though if he'd just stopped right there. But he played himself when he then goes on to say, "They're trying to tell me, 'You're going to be at home while we're in the playoffs.' I don't care." What!!!?

If he didn't care he wouldn't be dabbin' on a boy and talkin' stuff. And that's the edited version. You ain't playin' for the Seahawks TODAY bruh! So you winnin' a Super Bowl two years ago means nothin' today because you're still goin' to the crib next week. That only matters once boyz start puttin' resumes on the table but right now you play for the dull Falcons that scores a lucky touchdown to knock off the best team in football. You're team still sucks and won't make the playoffs. Don't try to act like you don't care that your team sucks and are goin' to the crib next week. Stop it! You sound crazy! 

It's cool to talk stuff (edited version) because you knocked them off but please don't try to act like they were supposed to be cool with losin' because you sound like a fool even tryin' to suggest it. Stop me when I start lyin'! 

Playas Thesaurus: 
1) Spit: verb - to say
2) Dun: noun - the person in question, dude, guy, etc. and its whoever I'm talkin' about and its non-gender specific.

Holla At Ya Boy! 
JayGravesReport
#TheBestDressedManInMedia
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
The caption under the photo isn't real but its REAL talk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin