Life Support (Why the Pacers were air lifted from the scene of Game 3)

"C'mon bruh! I'm out here by myself!"

As I stopped by the Varsity to get some of those fire hamburgers before heading down to Philips Arena, I ran into these cats in the parking lot arguing about having some heart. H. Jackson Brown, Jr., the author, said, “Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.” Nelson Mandela kept it 100 with, “A good head and heart are always a formidable combination.” Then Thomas Paine slammed the door of everybody’s ride with, “I love the man that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. Tis’ the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.”

Well…they weren’t talking about the Indiana Pacers playboy, I can definitely tell you that. As a team they need to go see the Wizard because the eight seeded Atlanta Hawks put that thang on them Thursday night in the “A” again 98-85.

Look here bruh, the Pacers are 2-15 at Philips Arena since December of 2006! So you already knew that once they dropped Game 1 at the crib these boyz were in trouble. I mean in my Bernie Mac voice trouble, “T-R-O-U-B-L-E!"

Talk about playing with absolutely no heart bruh! These duns are showing up on respirators at this point and the Hawks are looking like Huggy Bear getting out of the ride… pimp smooth!

How does the No.1 seed pull up at the light and get carjacked by some duns that barely made the freakin’ playoffs that were six games below .500? That's like gettin' jacked by the harmless cat that just wants to clean your windows with the squeegee. But I’ll tell you how! When boyz only make plans to be the No.1 seed, that’s how. You can talk all you want about there being locker room issues etc. but at the end of the day it comes down to what the end goal was. If the end goal was to win a championship, there would be no locker room issues playboy. Why? Because the end goal always supersedes everything else. Oh…you can stop me when I start lyin’!

They got Jeff Teague out there looking like the school yard bully bruh as he dropped 22 on ‘em, stealin' the rock, dunkin' and talkin' trash to boyz. Then his homeboy, Kyle Korver, jumped out the ride and hit them up for 20 on GP. You remember the kid in school would always get his books knocked out of his hands and as soon as he would bend over to pick them up he'd get kicked in the butt? That’s the Pacers right now bruh.

Let’s keep it real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st! Like I’ve been saying, Lance The Don Dada Mr. #BornReady himself is the ONLY cat that shows up EVERY night. He got out of the ride with 21 points and 13 rebounds and boyz always wanna point the finger at him for being immature. Well… if immature can show up to work EVERY night give me a team full of toddlers then! Give me a whole squad full of duns in their terrible two’s and I'm good because if you don't like the energy that he brings EVERY night your on that stuff bruh.

Like I always say, you gotta take the good with the bad with him though. Just tell the beer man to keep his head on a swivel because that dun will hit him before the nights over.

Luis Scola packed his bags for the trip with 17, D. West had a duffle bag with 16 and PG had two pieces of luggage for the bell hop with 12 points and 14 rebounds. That dun Roy Hibbert didn’t even bring a change of clothes with 4 points and 3 rebounds. If I were Vogel I’d send his butt back to the crib early because he’s been worthless in this series bruh. Not to mention since the All-Star break if we’re gonna keep it 100!

What’s the freakin’ point of suiting him up if he’s gonna play like he’s 5’9” 290lbs instead of 7’2” 290lbs? You may as well go get the Limo driver to play in his place because with him you’re at least guaranteed to score points and pick up some assists! And most importantly, he’s guaranteed to get out of the car all night.

The respirator is on full blast, Big Momma just got tired of doing CPR and the Reebok Pumps ain’t working anymore. So the Pacers just got air lifted over to Grady Memorial Hospital and their hopes of surviving this accident is slim to none playa.

Like I told these boyz weeks ago, Frank Vogel is being delusional at the wrong time. I know that he has to stay positive and never wants to throw his boyz under the bus. So I get it bruh. But at some point you gotta tell a boy like Big Momma always says, “Like it sho nuff T.I. is!" Don’t ask me what the “T.I.” stands for bruh because “it” is spelled I.T.! And T.I. wasn’t even born yet.

Ole boy keeps wanting to ride with Hibbert and he keeps pulling up with the fellas and not getting out the car. This dun has only scored 18 points in the first three games of this series and Vogel keeps letting him put his seat belt on.

I tell you what, if they lose on Saturday in Game 4 don’t even worry about shipping them back to Indiana just embalm them and bury ‘em right out there on Stone Mountain bruh. Stop me when I start lyin’!

Holla At Ya Boy!
JayGravesReport
#thebestdressedmaninmedia
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
The quote under the photo isn’t real but its REAL talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin