Affiliated (Why I'll bet you DeSean Jackson won't be throwing up setson his new job.)

"I still ain't gang affiliated bruh! I don't care what you say!"
Harrison Ford once said, “We all have big chances in our lives that are more or less a second chance.” Joel Osteen broke it down like this, “I mean we all need second chances sometimes.” Then Tia Mowry, the actress, said, “Having a second chance makes you want to work even harder.”

Well it looks like ole DeSean Jackson has gotten a second chance with the Washington Redskins. Ole boy has agreed to a 3 year deal to join RGIII and Co. which in all honesty will be very interesting to watch. We all knew that DeSean would find a job in no time because of his talent level.

However, if you pay attention to the announcement playboy, nobody is giving up the goods on how much the joint is worth over the three years! Why? Because like I told you when the Eagles let that dun go last week that whoever signed him was gonna get him on the cheap.

Washington is known for throwing bread around because Daniel Snyder likes to flawdge. Flawdge is hood for showing out for all of you duns that aren’t familiar with the term. Ole Danny loves to tell boyz how much bread he gave a boy but not this time because he’s smarter than that. He also doesn’t want to look like a fool either.

Let’s keep it real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st! You would be surprised at the amount of duns out here that went off on me because I said in the Hot Joint entitled "Gangsta Boogie" that the Eagles were justified in letting ole boy go.

On some real talk, they didn't just see a picture and let that boy go. They've been talking to him about his behavior for a while now. That's like you telling me that your boss just fired you because you were late to work one time. Give me a freakin' break! It's become a pattern of foolishness and the gang signs were the tip of the freakin' iceberg. DeSean gave them an easy out and they took it just like every employer in America does every day. How do I know? Because I had some ignorant employees when I was a district sales manager that I didn't want but couldn't just flat out fire. So I just sat in the cut and let them hang themselves. That's what Philly did! They let ole boy kick the chair out from under himself.


Cats came out of the wood work telling me that I was a sellout etc. But I'll bet 98% of the duns screamin’ at me either didn’t have a job or had an entry level position somewhere that just don’t understand how the world and legal bread works.

The same fool rockin' cornrows, a gold grill, tattoos on his neck and hands with his pants draggin' the floor that's upset because they won't promote him to management even though he knows the job better than anybody else in the building. The cat that wants to be true to game even if the game has him starving out here. But I'm the sellout? SMH

DeSean Jackson tried to deny any ties to being in a gang and suckas out here bought it hook, line and sinker. Well playboy, like I said before in "Gangsta Boogie" I grew up in GD Folks territory. For y’all that don’t understand what that means I grew up in Black Gangster Disciple territory. I knew everybody in the joint from the 1st and 2nd Lieutenants all the way down to the street soldier’s. But as cool as I was with boyz growing up I couldn’t wear the colors nor could I throw up the set (the gang signs) unless I was gang affiliated. So if DeSean is wearing Crip colors and throwing up the set on pictures with Crips then he’s Crippin’! Tell that to somebody that grew up in the rural or suburban America that doesn't understand the streets bruh!

I’ll bet you one thing though, I bet he doesn’t show up on Instagram and Twitter anymore throwing up sets on his new job in DC. He’s already lost $10.5 million this year and $30.5 million for the remainder of that contract that he just pissed away in Philly. So you can call me a sellout all day long playa but one thing I do know is that I can count.

As loose as Daniel Snyder is known to be with his wallet, I’ll still bet you your entire pay check that he didn’t give that dun $10.5 million this year to put on the Burgundy and Gold.

Since I’m a sellout try going to work today, throwing up your set and see how long it takes for security to march yo dumb “A” out of the front door. The NFL ain’t playin’ bruh especially after Aaron Hernandez snuck by security! It’s a $9 billion corporation that isn’t about to take a hit because a boy wants to rep his hood and hang out with some known killas.

You do realize that one of the cats that DeSean was pictured with on Instagram throwing up sets with was eventually convicted of a 2010 murder of a 14 year old kid? So let me ask you pimp, how long would it take for your job to clean out your work space if you did the same thing? That’s what I thought. So before you dive on me for being a sellout, try figuring out how the world really works outside of the ghetto and then holler at me.

I wish DeSean all of the luck in the world because he’s got too much talent not to be playing in the NFL and everybody deserves a second chance. But everybody doesn’t deserve $10.5 million a year especially if they don’t know how to act. That type of bread is reserved for superstars that understand how production, marketing and promotion work together. Not just production on the field. Stop me when I start lyin’!

Holla At Ya Boy!
JayGravesReport
#thebestdressedmaninmedia
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
The quote under the picture isn’t real but its REAL talk!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin