LeBron's Letter to Dan Gilbert

"Hey Dan & the Cleveland faithful we talkin' bout ya'll bruh!"
Dear Ole Dan,

It's been a while bruh! I would ask how you and your family are doing but I really don't care. I would ask how the team was doing but since I'm not there I already know how they're doing. They suck like they always will especially without the "King." It is what it is. I didn't write this joint to be nice or to bury the hatchet or anything like that. You pulled a sucker move on me when I decided to take my talents to South Beach by writing a letter to all of the Cleveland fans.

 Oh you don't remember that joint? Well I do because I've kept it in my pocket for two years bruh! I'll spit my favorite part of the letter back at you real quick. You said and I quote, "I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE" .  Now you can pop the link if you wanna read the whole joint again to refresh your memory bruh. You still got a TV at ya crib right? I gotta ask because I know you losing money cuz I ain't there no more! So... I know you saw me and the fella's win the NBA Championship on Thursday in Miami and let me tell you bruh, I got it in at the Fountainebleau on South Beach! I wish you coulda been there but it was for winners only and  plus the women that were there only like tall guys with championship rings and you bring neither to the table bruh!

The sole purpose of this letter is to throw the championship in your face and to step on your hope of ever thinking you can take advantage of me again.  Your team still sucks and will always suck because you're a terrible owner and boyz don't want to come play for you. Don't think for one minute that my man Kyrie Irving "UncleDrew" will stay in Cleveland any longer than the 3 year deal that he initially signed. That boy is still living out of a suitcase because he's not trying to get comfortable in that dump of an organization you're running.  Also,what was that stunt you pulled at the draft lottery by getting him to show up dressed like you and you're nerdy son? Ya'll had on clip on bow ties bruh! Go talk to my guy Jay Graves and he'll show you how to tie one but you still can't pull it off. You gotta have some flavor to rock that joint and bruh you ain't got it.

The only reason I stayed in Cleveland as long as I did was because I was from the area! But you took that for granted. You fired Mike Brown right after the season and let GM Danny Ferry quit just two weeks later. You didn't get me any help! You call signing an over the hill Shaq and Antoine Jamison help bruh! Really?

I was already pissed off about how Cleveland had used me when I was in high school by moving all of my games to the local colleges and doubling the ticket prices. Not to mention putting my games on ESPN and nobody shared a dime of that bread with me. I became Mr. Basketball of Ohio 3 years straight. Then was drafted to the worst team in the NBA at 18 years old and put the hopes of an entire city on my shoulders. I didn’t fold under pressure though. I just went out and under promised and over delivered like a seasoned veteran.

In my Puffy voice, "Take that, Take that!"
I became the NBA’s Rookie of the Year in 2003-04. In every season that I played for you I became an All-NBA performer and was selected to the All-Star team. In 2007 I took your rudy poot franchise from being the league door mat within 5 years to the Conference Finals for the 1st time since 1992 and then to the NBA Finals for the 1st time in franchise history bruh. Then I went out and won a Bronze Medal in 2004 and went back in 2008 and won the Gold reppin' Cleveland the whole time.

Oh yeah, did you completely forget about the $150 million annually that I literally chauffeured into the local economy. Not to mention that I literally increased the value of your franchise from $250 million to $400 million in 7 years. Let’s face it, ya'll took advantage of me my entire life. How many folks attempted to save me from a broken home before I became a phenom. All you and the Cleveland faithful ever did was climb on my back and parade me around the country and act like you were the superstars. Cleveland fans thought they were called “scrimps” before the "King" showed up and took them to dinner.

I put Cleveland on the map bruh and ya'll had the nerve to trip when I decided that winning was more important than continuing to be taken advantage of. You wanted me to keep making you and that wack city more bread? Naw bruh,  it's about what I wanna do and what's right for my family. I got two shorties and bout to get married this summer bruh! So I've got everything I need right here in South Beach cuz they treat me right down here. #TeamHeat let's ride!  Oh and by the way, I'll send you a Fat Head of my Ring this fall!

The guy you called a deserter,
The One & Only "King James"

P.S. Make sure you spell it right. That's all caps "KING"

Holla At Ya Boy!
Jay Graves
Follow me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Idea Inspired by my boy Ant Law


1 comment:

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin