How Larry Bird is doin' a good job of coverin' his butt!! "Pressure Cooker"

"We're on the same team now playboy!" 
Helen Thomas, the famous author, once said, "We don't go into journalism to be popular. It is our job to seek the truth and put constant pressure on our leaders until we get answers." Kobe Bryant gave it to us like this, "Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise." Then J Cole broke it down like a playa at a pimp convention when he spit, "I put a lot of pressure on myself. I think something's not good enough, and I won't stop until I feel like I've made it. I'm never satisfied." 

Well playas...ole Larry Bird tightened the screws and put a lot of pressure on himself when he fired the big homie, Frank Vogel, after the season was over. He told us that he wanted to score more points and that his Pacers team needed to be more aggressive. Well bruh, the problem was havin' the personnel to be able to do that. If you're gonna fire a boy you better be ready to back that foolishness up! On Tuesday he shipped George Hill to Utah for Jeff Teague from Atlanta in a three team trade. Then on Thursday he gave up the 20th pick for Thaddeus Young from the Nets. 

Let's keep it real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st!  I think that it was great move to bring in Teague because he's a true point guard! George Hill played the point but he wasn't a true point bruh! Now you've got a boy runnin' the offense that can score and distribute the ball! There was no way Nate and Co. were goin' to score more points with the roster as it was set up. The only consistent scorer in the buildin' was PG13! 

Now the Pacers actually have a quarterback that can make some things happen. Thaddeus Young is also a great pick up because he's a consistent scorer  and rebounder and he's athletic enough to get up and down the floor. Ole boy averaged 15.1 points and 9 rebounds per game this past season and for his career he's put up 13.9 points and 5.9 rebounds with stops in Philly, Minnesota and Brooklyn. 

Keep in mind that the Young Boy, Myles Turner, is goin' to do nothin' but get better so before the free agency period even opens Larry has at least done something to help Nate and his coachin' staff get off on the right foot. We'll see what happens the rest of the summer! I didn't need you to stop me when I started lyin' because there wasn't anything for you to look at me sideways on today! Maybe tomorrow though.  

Playas Thesaurus: 
1) Spit: verb - to say
2) Dun: noun - the person in question dude, guy, etc. It's whoever I'm talkin' about and it's non-gender specific. 

Holla At Ya Boy! 
JayGravesReport
#TheBestDressedManInMedia
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
Sound Cloud: TheJayGravesReport
The caption under the photo isn't real but its REAL talk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin