The REAL reason ole boy from Baylor blasted that fake media-type! "Crocodiles"

"You know what I really wanted to tell that dun don't you?"
As I'm watchin' boyz go into the post-game presser. I hear these three cats arguin’ about the stupidity of people in the world. Robert Heinlein, the science fiction writer, said, “Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.” Albert Einstein walked up to a boy to confirm that he had credentials and said, “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” Then Chris Rock snatched ole boy’s credentials right off of his neck and shouted” I don’t get high, but sometimes I wish I did. That way, when I messed up in life I would have an excuse. But right now there’s no rehab for stupidity.”

Well playas...another fake media-type has proven that these schools of journalism aren't teachin' a boy a darn thing! In my Bernie Mac voice, "Notin'!! Notin'!!!" After 12th seeded Yale upset 5th seeded Baylor on Thursday night  79-75 some dun that has the nerve to call himself a reporter asked the ultimate dumb question to Baylor forward Taurean Prince.

Let's keep it real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st! It wasn't that the question was so dumb. It was that ole boy askin' the question was tryin' to punk the kid in the way that he asked it. So because he tried to play him, ole boy took that dun to the ghetto real quick and dropped him off.

Fake media-type: “You said you got out-rebounded, I was surprised, you did … How does Yale out-rebound Baylor?”

Prince: “Um, you go up and grab the ball off the rim when it comes off, and then you grab it with two hands, then you come down with it and that’s considered a rebound. So they got more of those then we did.” 

BOOM!! Where I'm from playboy that's called bein' read or in other words, "Back up off of me fool!"

Let me put it where the goats can get it bruh! These journalism schools are doin’ a horrible job of teachin’ boyz how to ask questions. Remember when the dun asked Karl Anthony Towns from Kentucky last year at the Final Four after they lost to Wisconsin a dumb "A" question? A dull reporter asked him, “Karl, could you talk about Kaminsky and what if anything is unique about defending him?” Then his teammate, Andrew Harrison, responded with his hand over his mouth thinkin’ that nobody was gonna hear it, “F**** that N******!” Remember that?

And he meant nothin' racially by what he said bruh, that's just how black kids talk when they are speakin' amongst themselves. It is what it is.  I don't live in the world of what should be. I live in the world of what is.

Now all of you simple minded individuals will ask, why is that a dumb question Jay? First of all playa, you NEVER ask a question that there’s no answer to. Black Culture Code of Conduct Rule No.1 is, “Never ask a boy about what another man is doin’!” In other words, you NEVER ask a man what he thinks about another man. I hear guys in NBA locker rooms doin’ it all of the time and it drives me crazy because there is no answer to that question. All you’re gonna get is a canned answer and if he’s pissed off he might say anything. You can’t ask any shape or form of that question. Why? Because it violates every square inch of the Code of Conduct in black culture. That's why it's a dumb question.

As well as askin' ole boy from Baylor how does Yale out-rebound Baylor? There is no answer to that question bruh!!! The reason that there is no answer to that question is because he's NOT GOIN' TO ANSWER IT!!!! IF HE'S NOT GOIN' TO ANSWER IT THERE IS NO ANSWER TO THE QUESTION!!! And if you understood how to ask questions and the culture of the player you're talkin' to, you would know that in that situation there is no answer to that question.

How do I know so much about askin' questions? Well bruh, I've been in sales for 26 years and I'm one of the best in the world at what I do. Why am I one of the best in the world? Because I have won multiple national sales championships with multiple companies that are international. If I don't asked good questions I don't eat. So therefore, it is imperative that I ask questions that have actual answers to them. Not closed ended questions bruh! I have to ask open ended multi-layered questions that require a boy to think before he answers them. Those are the types of questions that allow my family to eat. I can't eat askin' dumb questions.

There are any number of ways he could have asked that kid about them gettin' out-rebounded. He could have simply asked ole boy, "Taurean, what were they doin' all night that caused you guys so many problems on the boards?" That way he would have had to think about his response and at the very least given an intelligent answer.

Here's the problem with some fake media-types askin' questions at press conferences. They're only askin' a question for the sake of askin' a question and they don't understand the culture or background of the dun they are talkin' to. So they have no idea how a boy may respond because they can't read him before they ask the question. Why? Because they don't understand him!!

Let me break it down for you pimpin', would you listen to the Crocodile Hunter tell you about the habits of the crocodile if he knew nothin’ about the crocodile? So why would you listen to sports writers talk about the habits of players or try to interview players that they know nothin’ about. You can’t effectively interview cats that you don't understand. If you understood the players you wouldn’t keep askin’ them stupid questions. That’s why you keep gettin’ dumb idiotic answers and gettin' embarrassed on national television when you try to punk a boy at his own game. Stop me when I start lyin’!

Playas Thesaurus:
1) Dun: noun - the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It's whoever I'm talkin' about and its non-gender specific.
2) Puttin' it where the goats can get it: verb phrase - to explain in its simplest terms.

Holla At Ya Boy! 
JayGravesReport
#TheBestDressedManInMedia
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
The caption under the photo isn't real but its REAL talk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin