Slow Ya Roll (Why the media needs to sit in the cut on this Ravens Security Chief situation)

"Now what dawg?"
Dan Quayle once said, “Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things.” Carlos Castaneda, the famous author, gave it to us like this, “A warrior thinks of death when things become unclear. The idea of death is the only thing that tempers our spirit.” Then Ansel Adams, the famous photographer, shut the buildin’ down when he said, “When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.”

Well playas…I really think boyz need to be content with silence when it comes to the Baltimore Ravens senior security director gettin’ popped for a sex offense. Accordin’ a summons issued Tuesday night Darren Sanders was charged with fourth-degree sexual offense, related to an incident that occurred on Dec.14.

Now fourth-degree sexual offense is a misdemeanor and is punishable by a maximum $1,000 fine and/or a year in jail. A hearing in the case is not scheduled until Feb. 9.

Let’s keep it real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st! I know boyz want to dive all over this one and completely destroy the NFL but I say you gotta slow ya roll, sit in the cut, wait and see on this one bruh. Now I wasn’t there playboy but the charge itself doesn’t make sense unless there is more information out there about ole boy’s employment status that they aren’t tellin’ us.

Sexual offense in the fourth-degree in the state of Maryland is a position of authority crime. It’s when a person who is a full-time employee of a public or private school, whether preschool, elementary or secondary commits a sex act with a minor. It’s crazy that the punishment for such a crime is only a freakin’ stack and/or a year in jail for bein’ a pervert but that argument is for another day.

So was this dun a teacher/school employee or the security director for the Ravens? I don’t know too many cats moonlighting as the security director of an NFL team and workin’ full-time at a school. Talk to me playa because that makes no sense. If this cat has sexually offended someone then I’m the first to say keep that dun in jail and throw away the key because I’ve got a wife, daughter, sister and a mother and freaks and perverts don’t get a pass from me.

However, I’m just somewhat curious to know why a boy would get popped for a misdemeanor sex crime that under the law doesn’t fit with his position of authority. So until more information comes out I’m stayin’ clear of blastin’ the NFL for what some individual dun got himself into. I know that a lot of these media type cats are gonna dive off of the roof head first into the league but cats on regular jobs get themselves into trouble every day and the company they work for don’t take the hit. Let it play out before you blame the NFL for ole boy’s foolishness and even if he did what they say he did you can’t blast the league unless they try to cover for him. Stop me when I start lyin’!

Holla At Ya Boy!
JayGravesReport
#thebestdressedmaninmedia
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
The caption under the photo isn’t real but its REAL talk!    
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin