Priority Seating (Why it's time for some boyz to give up their seats on the NBA Top 50 All-Time bus)

"Some of you cats gotta go bruh! You already know I'm sitting down!"
As I pulled up downtown to drop off one of the homies at the bus station. I see these three cats boarding his bus arguing about limitations. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe shouted, “The man with insight enough to admit his limitations comes nearest to perfection.” Confucius says, “The superior man is distressed by the limitations of his ability; he is not distressed by the fact that men do not recognize the ability that he has.” Then Les Brown, the famous motivational speaker, threw his bag in his seat and said, “Life has no limitations except the ones you make.”

Well listen up playboy! There is limited space on the bus, so once it fills up some of you duns are gonna have to give up your seats. The joint with the Top 50 NBA Players of all-time pulled off in 1996 to commemorate the 50 year anniversary of the founding of the league on June 6, 1946. Now it has just pulled back into the station and there are still only 50 seats on it.

However, over the past 18 years boyz have bought tickets to ride so somebody’s gotta either volunteer to get off or get thrown off of the joint. Seeing that nobody is going to go peacefully we gotta start yanking boyz off.

Let’s keep it real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st! It ain’t personal playboy, it’s all business. Since 1996 duns like Tim Duncan, Kobe, LeBron, Kevin Garnett, Jason Kidd, Dirk Nowitizki, Gary Payton, Steve Nash, Allen Iverson, Reggie Miller, Dwayne Wade and Paul Pierce have bought tickets bruh and need to get on that joint! So who’s gotta go?


Now I'm going to put duns on and pull boyz off by position just to keep it fair! I'm not sure how they put the list together originally. Was it a certain amount of players per position or just the top 50 studs or what? So Ima just swap by position!

Well first of all, let’s get the obvious cats into priority seating ASAP. Kobe and LeBron are first to get on and you can yank duns like Hal Greer, Paul Arizin and Dolph Schayers for starters. I don’t care who goes but pick two. Let’s not waste too much time here.

Then Tim Duncan for George Mikan! Do I really need to give a reason here bruh? OK, over 24,000 points to 10,000 points and 13K in rebounds vs. 4K! Really? Get his bags and call that dun a cab. Kevin Garnett is standing here holding the funky Gucci bag so let’s pull Bill Walton’s butt right out of his seat ASAP.

Here’s my southern California former UCLA groupie screamin’, “Are you kidding Bill’s a legend!” He probably is in your mind playa but KG’s sitting on more than 25K in points vs. Bill’s 6,215. He’s got more than 10K in rebounds vs. Bill’s 4,923 and he’s got more than 12K in dimes vs. Bill’s 1,590! Stop questioning me and get that dun off now!

I now I’m about to make some boyz mad now. A.I. for Nate Archibald! Don’t question it playa. Trust me, it hurts me as much as it hurts you but it’s gotta happen. Just look at the numbers bruh! A.I.’s got more than 3K more points and ten times the heart! Then Gary Payton for Bill Sharmon! Who? My point exactly! Jason Kidd with more than 17K in points, 2684 in assists and more than 12K in rebounds for Dave Bing. Stop hollering and subdue him because we’re on a schedule!

I know boyz love Lenny Wilkens but he’s gotta go because Reggie Miller’s gotta get on the joint with 8,000 more points than he does. I'm talking about ole crooked teeth Reggie! Not the dun you see today on TNT. The cat that had the jacked up bottom row that could shoot from the parking lot! That Reggie Miller! They’re called shooting guards right? So the dun with more points should be on the freakin’ bus. Let’s move on.

I know boyz love them some Dave DeBusschere but it’s time to bounce playboy. You ain't gotta go home but you gotta get off of the bus! Dwayne Wade’s got more points, assists and rebounds plus he’s won 3 NBA titles and Dave left the crib empty handed. Lastly, Kevin McHale was the man in Boston with Bird and Parish but it’s time to, like we used to say in the G, unhance that seat playboy! Paul Pierce needs to sit down because he’s got 7,000 more points and crazy swag!

Now I know that boyz are upset with me but the top 50 will keep changing as time goes on. Don’t get upset just pull the numbers up and if your boy has to dip and find another ride home it’s cool. There’s only a hand full of cats that have permanent seats bruh and you already know who they are. Stop me when I start lyin’!

Holla At Ya Boy!
JayGravesReport
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
The quote under the caption isn’t real but its REAL talk!

1 comment:

  1. I can't argue with a single choice you made. Great article.

    ReplyDelete

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin