Hot Pants (Pouncey Subpoenaed)

"All of that Ride or Die ish was all for show dawg! I didn't know it was gonna get real!"

Samuel Goldwyn, the famous film producer, once said, “I’ll take fifty percent efficiency to get one hundred percent loyalty.” Bryant H. McGill, the self-development author and speaker, took a sip of his cognac, wiped his brow and said, “Within the hearts men, loyalty and consideration are esteemed greater than success.” Then George William Curtis, the 19th century writer and speaker, hit boyz in the head with, “A man’s country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers and woods, but it is a principle and patriotism is loyalty to that principle.”

Well the question now is, what principle or set of principles will ole Mike Pouncey stand on now? On Sunday after his Miami Dolphins lost to the New England Patriots in Foxborough two Massachusetts State Police handed him a grand jury subpoena related to the investigation into Aaron Hernandez and his potential involvement in gun trafficking.

Both Mike and his twin brother Maurkice (of the Pittsburgh Steelers) were college teammates of Hernandez at Florida and were photographed last summer rockin’ “Free Hernandez” hats at the club. When I blasted them for being stupid and involving themselves in some foolishness that they didn’t need to be in, boyz jumped all over me for my criticism of them.

What I said was, if that’s your boy then go see him in jail. Don’t put yourself in a position to have to answer questions on bad judgment for wearing a stupid hat for a dun that’s been charged with murder. You’re both pro football players not some fools hanging out of 25th Ave in the hood. Whether he did or not has yet to be determined but you need to keep your butt out of the cross fire because you’ve got your own business to handle playboy!

Cats in the streets went nuts over my comments! “That’s their boy dawg! They gotta ride with him! You can’t turn your back on your homeboy!” You right pimp! Hold him down by taking care of his shorty and his girl. Not throwing yourself into the middle of the media crossfire and having to answer dumb questions. That’s loyalty, not wearing a dumb hat because he could be guilty. Then you look like a fool supporting the actions of a murderer. I'm just sayin'!

Do I know cats that are in jail for murder? Sure I do, but I'm not rockin' a hat in support of them getting out because somebody is dead as a result of their actions.

Let’s keep it real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st! It just got real for Mike Pouncey bruh! When that dun handed him that subpoena all of that fake “ride or die” nonsense jumped out of the window head first. Like I said before, that being your boy is one thing, you lying to cover his butt and risking going to jail, ruining your life and career is another.

Hernandez’s girl has already been charged with perjury for lying to boyz about getting rid of evidence in the Odin Lloyd murder investigation. How do you think she feels right now! She was in it for the bread and now she could end up in jail simply for the bread that can't help her or her kid if she's locked up.

So now it’s on Mike Pouncey to be a “ride or die’ idiot friend or simply tell the truth! Ima keep it all the way 100,000 playa! I ain’t going to jail for NOBODY! If you jumped out of the cake and did something crazy on your own then you on your own playboy! Now I won’t tell it unless they ask but if they ask I’ll have diarrhea of the mouth pimpin’!

If you made the decision to rob, steal or kill then that’s on you. I’m telling you right now that if you’re even thinking about doing something crazy you better get away from me and lose my number bruh! Don’t involve me in nothing crazy. So on some real talk, if you have the tendency to do something crazy I’m not messing with you.

So what’s really going on with Mike bruh? You already know when a boy is suspect back in high school and fa sho in college. When he was carrying guns and shooting at boyz in college anybody with some sense pulled a Snoop Dogg and backed up off of him and sat their cups down. But the ole Pouncey twin kept ridin’!

Keep in mind that Maurkice apologized after the stupid hat incident but Mike never did. By wearing that joint he simply pulled a Frank Lucas with the chinchilla hat and coat and put the target square on his back. SMH

Obviously he knows more than the average bear about what his boy was in to because they just don’t serve random cats with subpoena’s. You didn't hear of them handing Tim Tebow, is former roommate at Florida paperwork. Nor did they roll up on Riley Cooper's talkative butt,Percy Harvin or any other dun that he played with him at Florida that's now in the league. Why? Because they weren't messing with him like that! How do I know? Cuz they didn't get a subpoena!

 Pouncey is playing in the NFL making $795,895 this year at age 24! That’s more bread than most people will make in their lifetime bruh and now he’s gotta take off work to answer some questions about what another dun did. Wheredeydodatat? In the wonderful world of Pouncey!

The question again is, “Is he going to keep it real or risk losing it all for some fool that wanted to be a gangsta on his own?” As soon as they would have handed me the subpoena I would have started singing like Luther or better yet I would have put on some hot pink pants with the butt out and went straight Prince on 'um  bruh. “Hey dawg you don’t even have to wait for this date on this subpoena! I can tell you whatever you need to know right now cuz I don’t have time to come back up here. I’m working! You wanna know about that Halloween candy he stole from Ms. McGillicuddy in the 2nd grade too? I got you!” Stop me when I start lyin’!

Holla At Ya Boy!
Jay Graves
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
The quote under the caption isn’t real but its REAL talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin