Why? Cuz it's the Super Bowl!


"Don't show up & get caught like a deer in head lights bruh if you can't afford it!"

Everybody has dreams of flossin' in Indy next week! Why? Cuz it’s the Super Bowl! Women and men alike are hitting the malls to get the latest gear as we speak. The beauty and nail shops will be at full tilt by weeks in! Why? Cuz it's the Super Bowl! Rim shops all over the Midwest will do 300% more business between the Saturday before the Super bowl and the Wednesday before! People that live further out will fly in.  Why? Cuz it's the Super Bowl!

Now before everybody runs to Indy for what people think is going to be a free-for-all. Let me break down the ground rules, if you will, for getting it in at a major event. Why? Cuz I'm Ya Boy and it's the Super Bowl!

Now let's keep it real and all the way 100, not everybody will be able to show up in Indy and participate in the festivities bruh! Beautiful women, notice that I said the word "BEAUTIFUL" women, will be carte blanche all week at every event! If you're fine enough you won't even need money. Now ladies it’s up to you to determine weather you’re fine enough to make the cut. I won’t take responsibility for making that decision for you but if you think you are, just get to Indy for the festivities. I'll explain in a minute! Why? Cuz it's the Super Bowl!

For my guys on the other hand, well it's not that simple! Let me give it to you straight up with no chaser so that you understand what you're buying before you show up and get your feelings hurt bruh! Why? Cuz it's the Super Bowl!

My young cats don't understand the proper etiquette for attending a major event: Super Bowl, NBA All-Star Game or major Las Vegas fight (Mayweather etc). Take notes fellas if you’re planning to go the Super Bowl next week or for that matter the NBA All-Star Game in a few weeks in Orlando.

Rule #1 and the only rule bruh! If you're not ballin' out of control, that means if you don't have pro-athlete, entertainer or major executive money you need to stay at home! Like my man JayZ said in "Imaginary Players" on his second album: "You beer money, I'm all year money, I'm popping, you ain't got to count it, it's all there money! I never change money 'cause brothers got strange money!" He goes on to say, "I got bail money, XXL money, You got flash now, but time will reveal money!" Please don't come to Indy and be that guy he's talkin' about bruh! Why? Cuz it's the Super Bowl!

Events like these aren't for you. They are exclusively for guys that have big money (millionaires) and gorgeous women and here's why. Many of the ladies (groupies) that show up to these events are trying to get chosen. Now most of them don't have a dime but women at these types of events don't need money, they just have to be fine. Why? Cuz it's the Super Bowl!

Unfortunately, young ball players and entertainers have a fetish for beautiful women. So the ladies can come to Indy broke and be just fine. No pun intended bruh! Hey, I didn't write the rules; I'm just giving you the information before you come out here and make a fool out of yourself. Why? Cuz it's the Super Bowl!

It's going to be celebrities all over Indy with more money than you can count and they're going to be spending it as fast as the speed of sound. In every club and restaurant the money will be loose and so will the women if you got the right type of paper. Now how silly will you look when the cover for the party is starting at $300.00 and you've budgeted $1000.00 for the entire week. This isn't a trip for people on budgets. Why? Cuz it's the Super Bowl!

Groupies will be expecting for some millionaire to pay for them and their girls to get into the club ($300.00 each to get in, not to mention food and drinks all night) and you think you've got a shot? Not a chance bruh. You and your boyz will be standing out front kicking rocks trying to holler at women that on a normal night you could impress but not tonight bruh. Why? Cuz it's the Super Bowl!

You can't compete in a room full of multimillionaires (pro athletes and entertainers) and you've got a job, albeit a good job because you were able to get the week off and buy a plane ticket to Indy, right? You've got a 401K, a savings account and you even drive a new brand new Infinity. Heck, you got a promotion last week that put you over the $100K mark. Around your way you've got big money but not in Indy, SUPER BOWL WEEK! You better reschedule your trip for sometime in mid April bruh. Why? Cuz it's the Super Bowl!

Now you can run out here if you won't to! You're going to get embarrassed pulling up in that Chrysler 300 rimmed out or even that new E 550 you just bought because of your promotion. Hey, you better be careful because you might even see your own girlfriend out here under somebody else’s arm. Remember R. Kelly already told you that boyz are "Flirting!" So if I were you, I'd stand clear of Indy until after the Super Bowl bruh! Why? Cuz it's the Super Bowl!


Now I'm not telling you what I heard bruh! I drove over 600 miles to Atlanta for the Super Bowl back in 2000 just to get it in when I was a single man! Nobody told me the rules before I left home and I spent the entire week standing outside with my face pressed against the glass looking through the window bruh. Why? Cuz it was the Super Bowl!


Holla At Ya Boy!
Jay Graves
Hit me up on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Like TheJayGravesReport on Facebook at http://on.fb.me/sTI3qZ

3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm glad to say, I was there two weeks before the Super Bowl - - Cuz it is the Super Bowl....

    LOL,

    KG from O-town

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuz is the superbowl...I'll be staying away from the crowd & checking it out from my coach

    ReplyDelete

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin