Worse Dunk Contest Ever!

Blake Griffin wins the NBA Slam Dunk Contest
Man what was that? Not one of those guys got a dunk on the first try. I felt like I was watching them at practice. Are you kidding me? I heard some the comentators saying that it was the best they've ever seen because of the creativity. I can agree that the creativity was there but it took them three or four times to get the dunk. That's garbage. The best dunk contest was when Jordan and Dominique went at it in 1988.

Blake Griffin jumped over the car but he jumped over the hood of it and not the roof. It would've been more difficult if he had leaped over another player etc. Yeah, the presentation was cool but it was a whole lot of nothing. Vince Carter, Spud Webb, Dominique, Jordan, Dwight Howard and Nate Robinson would have ran away with that conest tonight hands down. What's your opinion?

Jay Graves
jaygraves@thejaygravesreport.com
Follow me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin