The New Dr. Dunkenstein

Blake Griffin is "The New Dr Dunk"
Regardless of who wins the NBA All-Star Dunk Contest tonight, the new Dr. Dunk is Blake Griffin. When I rank the best dunkers to ever play the game I'm talking about in-game dunkers. I  know Jordan was a great dunk contest performer but he doesn't make my list. Blake is the most exciting player in the NBA right now!

My Top 5 "In-Game" Dunkers are:


1. Dominique "The Human Highlight Reel" Wilkins

"Mr. Highlight"
2. Julius "Dr. J" Irving

"Dr. J"
3. Clyde  "The Glide" Drexler

"The Glide"
4. Darrell "Chocolate Thunder" Dawkins

5. Vince Carter
"Vince"

What's your opinion?

Jay Graves
jaygraves@thejaygravesreport.com
Follow me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport

1 comment:

  1. Man, top 5 in game dunkers, let's see, I have to go:

    1. Dominique Wilkins
    2. Mike Jordan
    3. Vince Carter
    4. Shawn Kemp
    5. Kobe Bryant

    ReplyDelete

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin