The REAL reason Kam Chancellor went back to work bruh: In Plain Sight

"See...what had happen was...."
Michael Jordan once said, "To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don't isolate." Richard Whatley, the English rhetorician and logician, gave it to us like this, "A man is called selfish not for pursuing his own good, but for neglecting his neighbor's." Then Bryant McGill, the famous author, broke it down like a G at hustla's seminar when he spit, "The world is not fair, and often fools, cowards, liars and the selfish hide in high places."
 
Well playas...they all hide except for ole Kam Chancellor of the Seattle Seahawks! This dun is hidin' in plain sight now after endin' his nearly 8 week holdout with the team. He then holds a press conference to explain why he came back and this is what this cat had to say, "I've always been a guy who follows my heart, and just watching my teammates and my team play week to week, first, second game, watching those losses, it hurt me being the leader that I am."
 
Ole boy felt like he needed to text Stephen A. Smith to tell him that he was comin' back too! So he writes, "Ima go help my teammates that are understanding of my position and the ones who aren't. God forgives all, why can't i? Time to help us get back to the big dance. I can address business after the season. Me and Marshawn started a mission 2 years ago. I can't let my Dawg down....Real talk."
 
Now let's keep it real or all the way 100, whichever comes 1st! If ole boy really felt like that he never would have held out in the first place playa! He had just signed a five year extension after the 2012 season for $28 million that didn't start until the 2013 season. He's only played two years of that deal bruh! Then he started actin' like a gump, countin' other boyz money and decided that they got more bread than he did so he wanted more. 
 
Since the 2014 Super Bowl Championship Russell Wilson, Bobby Wagner, Beast Mode, Earl Thomas and Richard Sherman have all gotten paid. So that dun looked at his deal and looked at theirs and decided that he got ripped off. I broke it all down back in August in the Hot Joint entitled "Members Only." Kam Chancellor is the dun that nobody liked growin' up because he was always hatin' on what another boy had.Well playa, it's not about how much you're worth! It's about how much you can negotiate and if you've got Willie Lump-Lump handlin' your business and all he got for you was $28 million. Then it is what it is. That's real talk! 
 
Now he can stand up there at the podium and tell boyz whatever he wants to but all the REAL playas know why he came back. Two reasons: that dun started countin' usin' NEW math and figured out that he was losin' too much REAL money by not goin' to work. Each of his game checks are worth $267,647.00. That's bread that he can't get back pimpin'! I don't care who you  are you aren't just gonna give a boy what you've already earned on a job that the bread isn't guaranteed! And he's already been told by the front office to kick rocks on gettin' a new deal.
 
Secondly, Big Momma came through his crib on Wednesday mornin' and said, "Boy you ain't at work yet?" Kam: "Naw grandma, they trippin'! They don't wanna restructure my deal!" Big Momma: "Well I don't now what that means but didn't you say that you make $267,647 a week?" Kam: "Yes mam!" Big Momma: "Boy if you don't get yo "A" up and go to work Ima put this switch on you like Adrian Peterson! I didn't make $267,647 in my entire life and I started workin' when I was 13! Do you realize that you are playin' a damn game for a livin' and you sittin' up in here complainin' that they owe you more money when you signed the contract with yo own hands. Boy you better get yo "A" to work! Your grandfather would be very disappointed in you actin' a fool with his last name!" Kam: "Yes mam! Let me text Stephan A. this lie real quick before I tell the rest of the media a different version of the same lie." Big Momma: "I don't care what you do but you better get yo "A" outta here!" Stop me when I start lyin'!
 
Playas Thesaurus:
1) G: noun - gangsta
2) Spit: verb - to say
3) Dun: noun - the person in question, dude, guy, etc. It's whoever I'm talkin' about playa and its non-gender specific.
4) Gump: noun - the cat that's always comparin' himself to everybody else. He's always in competition with boyz and constantly wants to one up a boy. The dun that nobody likes.

Holla At Ya Boy!
JayGravesReport
#thebestdressedmaninmedia
Get @ me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheJayGravesReport
Instagram: JayGravesReport
The caption under the photo isn't real but its REAL talk!   
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin