"Countin' Chickens"

"All ready to eat and somebody dropped them joints!"
Now I know all you Bulls fans didn't think I was just gonna let ya'll turn the House Music back on and ride off like it was all Kool and the Gang? Or just show up at the steppers set and old school bop all night like it was all good? C'mon bruh, I'm Jay Graves! All that noise I'm been getting for saying that the Bulls weren't going to win the title with or without Rose! I've been saying all year that the Bulls are a free agent away from putting a championship team together and ya'll been calling me a hater all season for saying it.

Now let's keep it real or all the way 100, which ever comes first! I'm not crazy or blind bruh. I know that Derrick Rose is out but he's BEEN out bruh. You played 28 games without him and went 18-9. You also finished the season with the best record in the league which created an illusion for you. You thought that if you were winning without Rose you definitely had what it takes to win with him.

However, I kept telling all you delusional mugs that you still had holes but I was a hater for bringing it to your attention. I told you that C.J. Watson and John Lucas wasn't going to surprise anybody in the playoffs didn't I?  I said that in the playoffs teams actually have time to scout and during the regular season they don't. The season was condensed so they really didn't have time to find out what Watson or Lucas could do.

So without Rose you should at least be able to get past the 76'rs bruh! Of course, you've got no shot at winning the title without your horse but surely if you were as deep as you have been saying you were. You'd at least get into the 2nd round of the playoffs. The 76'rs are the 8th seed in the East bruh! That means that they barely made the playoffs! C'mon man! Somebody help me out here! Now I'm hearing excuses that Joakim Noah is out. OK, I'll give you Noah being banged up so you should be up 3-1! But ya'll getting car jacked on 95th and Stony by a 8 year old with a water pistol. How are you down 3-1? You didn't need Rose to beat Philly if you were the best TEAM in the league. You should at least being gearing up for Boston and then going down because you're missing Rose and Noah! That makes sense but to be down 3-1 to Philly? You shouldn't even be factoring in Rose's absence this early if you were truly the best TEAM!

All I'm hearing is excuses at this point. You shouldn't be getting dog walked by the 8th seed bruh! Now you gotta call off work and avoid boyz because you been talkin' a C-note worth of trash all year because you forgot that this is sports. You can't count the chickens before the eggs hatch because somebody might steal them joints. Injuries are apart of the game and will always show up when you least expect them to. That's why your bench has to be able to keep water out of the boat when boyz (Noah) goes down!

So while you were countin' chickens I kept telling you that you weren't ready. I'm disappointed in you because of all people Chicago Bulls fans know what a championship team looks like. You've seen 6 of them up close and personal. This team didn't resemble not a single one of them! You got caught up in the hype of the record, the highlight reel of Derrick Rose and couldn't see the big picture.

I know, you got distracted! It happens. All you saw was the fine body and didn't pay attention to the fact that she was crazy. You didn't see that Boozer plays no defense at all, Noah is great on defense and a helluva rebounder but gives you no offense! You've got no other consistent scorer and your superstar has been snake bitten all season long. I know you didn't think that he was going to just show up for the playoffs and turn the switch on. He wasn't in any shape and was bound to pull or tear something. You can't park a car for 6 months and then race it down Halsted going 100mph and all of a sudden hit the brakes! You'll tear the whole front end off of the joint and that's exactly what happened.

See you're the same guy that got lured into the alley by the chick with the bad body only to get robbed by her boyfriend! So I'll leave it alone now and turn the House Music back on as I leave. However, I want you to remember this, if she's bad she gotta have something upstairs and wait 'til you put a ring on her finger before you start bragging about her bruh.

Holla At Ya Boy!
Jay Graves
Follow me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin