"Say Uncle!"

"You can beat me fighting though"
  Everybody is talking about the sweep of the Lakers but nobody is talking about the cowardly way they went out. I mean it was terrible to get beat four straight games but to start throwing cheap shots at the end of the game was a straight punk move. It reminded me of playing in the cage in the projects and some guy resorts to fighting because he can't win.

We all know that guy! He talks trash the entire game hoping to get inside your head and when that doesn't work has starts fighting everybody on the court because he can scrap. He's the "I can't beat you but I can beat you up" guy.

Lamar Odom and Andrew Bynum just wanted to end it so they figured if I hit one of these guys they'll just throw me out of the game. That way I don't have to stay out here for the last eight minutes and be humiliated. The sad part about it was Kobe was still giving it all he had and his boys folded the tents and were on their way to the airport.

How can you leave the best player in the game on the floor and the best coach in the game hanging because you couldn't take it like a man. It's happens to the best of them from time to time. It just happened to be that time for the Lakers on Sunday night. It is what it is!

I tell you what! If that had been Jordan on the floor, guys wouldn't have quit on him.Otherwise, he would have been fighting too, but only his teammates. They wouldn't have quit on Mike because his teammates had too much respect for him. So what does that say about Kobe at this point in his career? It says that he ain't Mike!

Lastly, to all of the Laker haters out there. I'll say this. If you don't have a team that you call your own. Don't call Laker fans and rub it in especially if you aren't a Mavs fan. That's weak! I don't care who wins the West but I don't like to see bandwagon jumpers talk trash. It's disgusting!

Now it's getting  interesting and I've got my popcorn ready to see how it all plays out.

If you like it share it!

 Holla At Ya Boy!
Jay Graves

 Twitter: @jaygravesreport

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't say anything negative about Kobe. It says something about the type of players that are in the game today. Nothing more. The fact that HE didn't give up tells you the kind of player he is.

    ReplyDelete

Most Recent Fire!

Top 10 Blazin' Hot Joints of the Last 30 Days!

LinkWithin